No announcement yet.

Saeid Ezatollahi Afagh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BS he didnt do well in the world cup. Best player without a doubt was Majid Hosseini, Ali Hazami and that Karimi guy playing in Sepahan.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
      BS he didnt do well in the world cup. Best player without a doubt was Majid Hosseini, Ali Hazami and that Karimi guy playing in Sepahan.
      you obviously didnt watch the world cup...... he was our rock in the midfield

Comment

From what I saw at the World Cup, he was more or less average. Other players shined a bit more then he did. He may have been nervous that he had the pressure of the media on his shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          you obviously didnt watch the world cup...... he was our rock in the midfield

I clearly did. You didnt.

Like I said he was overshadowed by players like Majid Hosseini who was a beast of a defender, Karimi, Hazami.. not saying he wasnt a good dm, but overrated.
          sigpic

Comment

An Iranian youngster/or any Iranian player transferring to Brazil would be a first.

Hope it's true and hope he makes the right decision.

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
              I clearly did. You didnt.

Like I said he was overshadowed by players like Majid Hosseini who was a beast of a defender, Karimi, Hazami.. not saying he wasnt a good dm, but overrated.
              lol overrated? what do you expect a CDM to do? do you except 40 stepovers? a rainbow? maybe a bicycle kick from half? the role of a CDM isnt to be flashy but to link the midfield to the defense. Lets not forget he is 17 aswell.

Comment

This is an Italian article about Ezatolahi from a few days ago:

"G Factor: Saeid Ezatolahi, the promise that the Iranian teases Italy
                07/05/2014 - 11:15
                Cyrus Troise

The presence at the World Cup has certified the growth of Iranian football movement, which was confirmed by the good performance especially against Argentina and Nigeria. Observers of youth football the "belle epoque" Iran had already presented with the World Under-17, where Iran has qualified to the knockout stage before losing to Nigeria, which was then a graduate world champion after a stunning ride. Many talents that are put on display in a row in Iran, one of them is the '96 class central midfielder Saeid Ezatolahi.

It 's the classic Methodist front of the defense, able to filter and set the action. And 'well-structured physically, is 190 cm tall, has a good vision of the game and is able to guide the operation and timed shots with openings for his teammates. Must improve the use of the weak foot, the left, and the speed of thought and execution. It might help him in this respect a dive in the most competitive leagues, where you play higher rates. E 'equipped with a strong tactical intelligence, remember Xabi Alonso to sense the position and quality when setting and Strootman for shots from distance, which allowed him to score a few goals in his career. Ezatolahi, despite his young age, already has a record: it is the youngest player to have made his debut in Serie A of Iran (Iranian Pro League). It was the year 2012, one in which he was also voted best young player in the league Iranian (click here to see a video with his best play). His performances have stimulated the attractive offers from many clubs Iranian Saeid but dreams of Europe and the proposals are not lacking. Leicester City was ready to put it under contract but the difficulties in obtaining work permits have blocked the deal. Switzerland, Portugal, Russia and other possible destinations for Ezatolahi, monitored by St. Gallen, Lausanne, Sporting Lisbon (Portugal there is the problem of non-EU) and Rubin Kazan, the club that has treated more insistently. And in Italy? The scout Italians know him, the more they reported to the club but the rules on the membership of non-EU players prevent, for the moment, that some companies actually s'interessi this promising midfielder. Take it and place it somewhere else to get the bones could be a solution, Udinese, taking advantage of the strategic partnership with Watford and Granada, could make yet another promising youngster. The most interesting among Iranians, who can open a new frontier of international football. The World Under-17 acted as a showcase for their talents, Saeid Ezatolahi is ready to travel the road in Europe. And who knows, perhaps even in Italy?"

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/g-factor...zzica-litalia/

Comment

His father says his son will only go to a club where he will get playing time.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93042011599/ع...زی

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

It is wonderful news to see great players who are praised everywhere. Now IFF needs to make sure these talents get to go where they can get best training or at least brings the expert coaches to them so they youth team can develop.

Please, No more irresponsible or incopetent mihani coaches who miss Olympic considering such pool of talents that have existed for some time.

He needs to become karimi's Neighbor and learn a few tricks from him and also needs to sit with Neku and learn a few lessons from him. You got a skeleton of a team. But don't forget we need two or three at least since one may not be able to play three matches in a row in a short period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                      His father says his son will only go to a club where he will get playing time.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93042011599/ع...زی
                      If he want playing time he can come to the team of my city (amateur, 15th league)

Comment

موافقت محجوب با حضور عزت*اللهی در اتلتیکو مادرید

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=170174

Said to at madrid has been accepted by the club. But they prob have nothing official yet to accept

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

Said to at madrid has been accepted by the club. But they prob have nothing official yet to accept
                          Thats fantastic if its true

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

Comment

Re: Saeid Ezatollahi Afagh

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              i think the announcer mentioned the name Rubin Kazan as a possible interested European teams and another one i didnt catch..?
                              Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Yup. Seems like Rubin believes they found a diamond nation (Iran) for footballing talent ... great. They are a very good European club.
                              Reading these old posts, he really should have accepted the Rubin Kazan offer back then! I believe that was the best move for him, together with Azmoun he would shine in the Russian Premier League..

Comment

If what his dad has "said" is genuine, he could be a massive threat to the progress of his career. I can't help but think that over the years, Iranian players have had really bad advisors when it comes to transfer decisions. The amount of players that take the easy route to the Arab leagues should ultimately take the brunt of the blame, but it never helps to have a parent/relative/agent that misguidedly influence them with unrealistic expectations.

The fact is, we're not a quality nation therefore our players can't expect to walk into top-flight leagues. I would be happy to see our young players (Under 23) playing in the likes of the Atletico B team or Arsenal Reserves as much as I would to see them in the English Championship or Liga Adelante.

Comment

Working...
                                X