Saeid Ezatollahi Afagh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    That's awesome. Word is definitely spreading fast about him .. the further they make it to this tournament, the greater the chance some of these players will be snatched by good/great European clubs.

I was incredibly impressed by Mohraammi as well. What a beast of a Right Back!
    who knows if any of these players will be in WC2014... if iran is far, maybe CQ think about it

Comment

Thanks for the update persian8iran jan. Ezatollahi is surely getting the attention he deserves. If he gets picked up by Benfica, I'm 99.9% sure he will get his first cap for Team Melli, and/or even a plane ticket to Brazil (sit on the bench as a 17 year old)

But it's too soon to think about all of this, as there are 2 or more games left in this World Cup tournament. But I have a good feeling he will leave Malavan and Iran in January

Comment

Lets not forget he did nothing in this game, hopefully he can show himself against Canada instead
        sigpic

Comment

the shot, the number 17, which was the goal post, they do not notice that it was not Saeid. lol
          the announcer said, I think there was Saeid, and Nuno Gomes said yes was yes and now to prove that is a great player lool

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
            who knows if any of these players will be in WC2014... if iran is far, maybe CQ think about it
            Lets slow down a little bit lol
            No doubt these kids like Ezatollahi has great talent and potential, but they are still very young. World Cup is 8 monts from now, and CQ is not about to make radical changes to the squad, much less invite 16/17 year olds who have no experience in national team barring the youth teams. Even for Azmoun and Jahanbaksh there is no certainty. Not at all.
            These kids needs to be nurtured in European clubs, before even thinking about inviting them. At least imo

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              It was Mazloumi who missed the sitter, not Saeid Ezatollahi
              yea, that goo-zoo fked up almost a handful of great counters single handily in the first half with his KhorehBazi and try to shoot every damn ball that fell to his feet..!!
              if i was the coach i woulda yank his sass out and slapped him silly..!! jking but it was really irritating watching him wasting glorious scoring chances..!

btw

most foreign announcers don't really know jacksquat about our players at this level, they just read a general report about who are the stars and they assume everything that happens in their position is their work, especially when many of their names sound the same..!! and for the record, our MF sucked, especially in 2nd half, especially from offensive point of view..!

Comment

What do you guys think his chances of being picked by an European team after this tournament is?

Comment

he played a bit better vs canada but he really didnt stand out again

i think his poise and calm and general good field vision and decision making on the ball is what most Euro based clubs admire and thats why he is getting more of such attentions.

in short, cause his style is not sarPayeeni and kaleKhari like the rest of our domestic gol-koochiki footballers

heard Inter also has an eye on him..!!?

Comment

He plays slowly. Like his transitions from defence to offence opwhile he is on the ball on a counterattack is slow. He needs to work on that, but he is ok from the two games I've seen

Comment

I think Hosseini (defense), Ezatollahi (midfield), and Mazloum (forward) all should be going to Europe. In fact out of all the three, in terms of "wanting to go", I would be very surprised if Hosseini doesn't go if he's given the chance. Hosseini has said in interviews he wants to play abroad in Europe. My opinion is that all three of those players should be going to Europe in the next year if given the opportunity.

Comment

Any news on his transfer??
                        sigpic

Comment

http://thedryingpole.wordpress.com/2...tollahi-saeid/
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Height: 190 cm
                            Weight: 88 kg
                            is this right? he doesn't look so big!
                            sigpic

Comment

imo opinion at his age a move to brazil for 2 years would be the best for him. He would learn to express himself and at the age of 19 he can move to europe with a amazing arsenal of skills and tricks

Comment

I was really impressed by Ezatollahi's World Cup performance. He's definitely our hottest young prospect.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X