Saeid Ezatollahi Afagh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    It's the first time I saw him in action and I was quite impressed by his overall quality. If those having seen him before complain about his performance, the kid must be a new Pirlo .
    Even the English commentator was talking so highly of him and how he has crazy expectations and is expected to do great things. Maybe he just tried extra hard to perform and do something spectacular to show that the praise is worthy (and especially against Argentina, perhaps best team in the tournament).

I've seen him play before a few times and he does live to the billing. He is a very calm, collected player who distributes well and shoots very well. Today he was not his usual self.

I think the shooting prowess of our U17 team is very, very high. Great job by them. Shows that Iran's footballing potential is off the charts that we can hold our own vs. Argentina, and even win.

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
      I doubt that, not after today. He needs to be spectacular against Canada and that if he wants to go to a good team
      They don't just watch one game. They've been watching him for some time.

Comment

To be honest he did not have a good game but saying that for a bad game he was one of the best players on the pitch. The kid is very calm , has techniques and kind of actually reminds me of nekou. If he goes to Europe after this wc I'll be dancing rashti ☺️☺️

Comment

i think the announcer mentioned the name Rubin Kazan as a possible interested European teams and another one i didnt catch..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            i think the announcer mentioned the name Rubin Kazan as a possible interested European teams and another one i didnt catch..?
            Yup. Seems like Rubin believes they found a diamond nation (Iran) for footballing talent ... great. They are a very good European club.

Comment

It would suck if he doesn't go to Europe. He surely has a lot of potential to be a great future Team Melli CDM. He has good vision, good precision (although he wasn't all that precise today), dribbling technique, his shooting ability is good (can definitely improve and become a better bullet). He could very well be as good and even better than Nekounam in the next 3-4 years if he steps up and leaves Iran. The sooner the better. Follow the footsteps of your brothers! Follow the footsteps of Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh! Follow the footsteps of Esmaeilzadeh!

We need more encouragement for these young talented guns to leave their nests. Now I know that not all players are the same or have the same mentality. Some will even refuse to go because of their families which is respectable and understandable. But if the chance is there (it could even help your family), then take it! Look at the future!

Fortunately for us, the fans, we are living in a good era of Team Melli football. We are witnessing a new era of Persian football which consists of a lot of young talents, in Iran and out. That means for the next 4-6 years our Team Melli will most definitely remain intact and keep it's balance in the top 4 teams of Asia. But what happens after the World Cup? What happens after the next 4-6 years? What if we don't produce the same amount or more talents? We need to help our football TODAY! So when tomorrow comes we're not behind. Carlos said something similar on Navad last Monday. He said, "Today is Brazil 2014, tomorrow is Russia 2018."

We cannot afford to lose anymore time. These players need better facilities. they need better coaches and trainers. They need better pitches. They should be comfortable and relaxed before their game, rather than be worried because they don't have an extra jersey to wear if their first one gets ripped, because our stupid and incompetent football federation cannot provide them with what they need!

Sigh..

I'm looking at these accomplishments in the past 3-4 months and it bothers me. It bothers me because we can be CONSISTENT because we have the TALENT! But not all talented teams win. Some teams win because their BASE is strong! Imagine if we had BOTH!

Alright I'm going to stop..
              Last edited by teammelli91; 10-19-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                It would suck if he doesn't go to Europe. He surely has a lot of potential to be a great future Team Melli CDM. He has good vision, good precision (although he wasn't all that precise today), dribbling technique, his shooting ability is good (can definitely improve and become a better bullet). He could very well be as good and even better than Nekounam in the next 3-4 years if he steps up and leaves Iran. The sooner the better. Follow the footsteps of your brothers! Follow the footsteps of Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh! Follow the footsteps of Esmaeilzadeh!

We need more encouragement for these young talented guns to leave their nests. Now I know that not all players are the same or have the same mentality. Some will even refuse to go because of their families which is respectable and understandable. But if the chance is there (it could even help your family), then take it! Look at the future!

Fortunately for us, the fans, we are living in a good era of Team Melli football. We are witnessing a new era of Persian football which consists of a lot of young talents, in Iran and out. That means for the next 4-6 years our Team Melli will most definitely remain intact and keep it's balance in the top 4 teams of Asia. But what happens after the World Cup? What happens after the next 4-6 years? What if we don't produce the same amount or more talents? We need to help our football TODAY! So when tomorrow comes we're not behind. Carlos said something similar on Navad last Monday. He said, "Today is Brazil 2014, tomorrow is Russia 2018."

We cannot afford to lose anymore time. These players need better facilities. they need better coaches and trainers. They need better pitches. They should be comfortable and relaxed before their game, rather than be worried because they don't have an extra jersey to wear if their first one gets ripped, because our stupid and incompetent football federation cannot provide them with what they need!

Sigh..

I'm looking at these accomplishments in the past 3-4 months and it bothers me. It bothers me because we can be CONSISTENT because we have the TALENT! But not all talented teams win. Some teams win because their BASE is strong! Imagine if we had BOTH!

Talents is nothing witthout proprer pass and team work. Iranian have talents to dribble but don't have the two latter.

we don't have talents in goalkeeping (our goalkeepers are at best decent), the same can be said with our defense, our finishing and our tactical. the only talents iranian have is the dribble they learnt in the street that's all!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post

Sigh..

well said
                  sigpic

Comment

While he may not have shown his best against Argentina, just watching him play and how he moves one gets the impression he has a very well understanding and reading of the game. If his attitude is where it should be, he will be playing club football in Europe.

Comment

FIFA article

"Iran were searching for the lead and Saeid Ezatolahi found himself with a clear look on goal for their best chance to go ahead before the break, but he should have done better with his opportunity as his volley harmlessly sailed over the crossbar."

http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matc...2/summary.html

IM SURE it wasnt him that missed.. why did FIFA get this wrong. They suck at writing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                        FIFA article

"Iran were searching for the lead and Saeid Ezatolahi found himself with a clear look on goal for their best chance to go ahead before the break, but he should have done better with his opportunity as his volley harmlessly sailed over the crossbar."

http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matc...2/summary.html

IM SURE it wasnt him that missed.. why did FIFA get this wrong. They suck at writing.
                        It was Mazloumi who missed the sitter, not Saeid Ezatollahi

Comment

EXACTLY! FIFA got it wrong lol
                          sigpic

Comment

in Eurosport two Portugal, the speaker was blown away by the quality of Saeid Ezatoollahi, he praised his physical body and compared to Matic (Benfica player)
                            the guest of eurosport Portugal, was Nuno Gomes, he saying that Saeid maybe is the best midfielder of the tournament :O
                            And the main speaker replied, "Then Benfica finally found a replacement for Matic". lol

Comment

the announcer praised highly the midfield from Iran, which annulled the Argentine. On the other hand, Nuno Gomes thought it was the Argentine who played poorly, not iran who played well.

In my opinion, was iran, who has not left the Argentine to play

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                                in Eurosport two Portugal, the speaker was blown away by the quality of Saeid Ezatoollahi, he praised his physical body and compared to Matic (Benfica player)
                                the guest of eurosport Portugal, was Nuno Gomes, he saying that Saeid maybe is the best midfielder of the tournament :O
                                And the main speaker replied, "Then Benfica finally found a replacement for Matic". lol
                                That's awesome. Word is definitely spreading fast about him .. the further they make it to this tournament, the greater the chance some of these players will be snatched by good/great European clubs.

I was incredibly impressed by Mohraammi as well. What a beast of a Right Back!

Comment

Working...
                                X