No announcement yet.

Best of IR football federation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I just don't get it. How hard is it to take care of the pitch over the SUMMER before the season starts. That is a horrible field. It's even worse than the field I play on.

Comment

Throwback:
      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...un-our-country

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        rofl good laugh. run by bi-savad hezbollahis.

Comment

IRIB on HD

Comment

Not football related, but too funny

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Lets relive the biggest clown show in Iranian television history.

Yadesh bekheir, the clown-outrage by Miley-divooneh against Keyroushi-pour

Comment

Best of IR football federation...

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Not football related, but too funny

LOOOOL[emoji1] How could they let that happen.

Funny how they tried to improvise before the anthem was stopped.

I don't think anyone can deny that the pre IR anthem sounds so much better than the current one. Props to whoever that made that anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  I don't think anyone can deny that the pre IR anthem had a sick beat at the beginning. Props to whoever that made that anthem.
                  That was actually not the Pre-IR anthem, the Pre-IR anthem was Soorode Shahanshahiye Iran. Ey Iran was the anthem in 1979.

Comment

Kafashian in 2009. Thanks god he became more professional since then

Comment

That was actually not the Pre-IR anthem, the Pre-IR anthem was Soorode Shahanshahiye Iran. Ey Iran was the anthem in 1979.
                      I just heard soorode shahanshahiye Iran, and I can still say the anthem in 1979 kills it all day everyday.

Just a question, why did they change it assuming the IR had created the anthem?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        I just heard soorode shahanshahiye Iran, and I can still say the anthem in 1979 kills it all day everyday.

Just a question, why did they change it assuming the IR had created the anthem?
                        They didn't create it. It was just a patriotic song from the Shah's time.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Not related to football, but it's about the same IR propaganda shit anyway:

Wrestling coach Mohammad Bana reveals how they fooled Hamid Sourian and basically forced him to dedicate his medal to AN

http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=14270

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          Where is it grey??
                          Watch the video bro., the pitch is so muddy that their white jersey becomes grey lol
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Comment

^

Interesting, so Fenerbahce did really want Beiranvand

Comment

Prespolice? seriously... FFS

Comment

Working...
                                X