• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarasson if that is real. Where is the professionalism in Iran

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      I am completely ashamed on behalf of them. A club with 30 million supporters can't write 10 lines without 20 errors.

Comment

This 1st grade letter writing is the tip of the iceberg, our country as a whole is run by frakin Morons and illiterates !! wonder why we are so backward!! we replaced educated people with village idiots under the pretext of "Esteghlal Azadi Jomhuri Eslami"!!!

Comment

Idiots. Whoever wrote this should be embarrassed.
          However knowing how shameless some of these jackals are, I bet they think they did a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Idiots. Whoever wrote this should be embarrassed.
            However knowing how shameless some of these jackals are, I bet they think they did a great job.
            Hell, I still remember that moronic letter IFF sent to AFC and when Adel criticised it some mullah from the IFF insisted the english was perfectly fine. Cheh osgolhayi daran Irano migardoonan

Comment

Oh. My. God.

No wonder nobody wants to play friendlies with us.

Comment

I cringe just reading that letter. Seriously nobody should be running or be an exec at any of these clubs unless they are fluent in English. CQ needs to make this a priority to IFF and get rid of the idiots in our football

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  Embarasson if that is real. Where is the professionalism in Iran

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                  Doesn't exist anymore ever since islamists took over.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

hahaha oh man this is priceless.

Comment

They literally have the club official spelling on the letterhead and they still couldn't' get it right.
                      They can't even cheat right.
                      They're just as illiterate in Persian too.

Imagine the sleaziest, sketchiest "cash money, i love biness" type people you've made. Amplify by 10 - you now have most Iranian gov management.

Comment

Azadegan League kicked off today, following this masterpiece

Rah Ahan was forced to field 10 players in their fixture vs Shahrdari Mahshahr, since they were the only eligible players, who were registered in the IFF. They had no players on their bench. Also, their reserve GK, who recently tore his ACL played as outfield player. They lost 4-0.

http://90tv.ir/news/409860/%D8%A7%D8...B1%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

Working...
                        X