Best of IR football federation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of IR football federation...

While people continue blaming coaches and players for Iran's endless failures, this thread will focus on the MAIN and REAL problems barley anyone seems to care about.

This thread does not intend to support any certain coach or player - it’s just a good place to finally wake up.

Topic:
    The beautiful stadiums, the overall world class facilities, the ingenious authorities, the peaceful fan culture, the qualified referees...

Do not spam this thread and if you want to contribute - please only once a day to keep it alive.
    No need to post several videos/articles/news... at once.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

I will start with this short video:

Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout

Comment

IFF according to AFC is best Federation for past two years but according to many observers ( including me) is bankrupt , inefficient organization run by incompetent managers. Their failure is not exclusively their own but partially government limitations and non sport considerations.

Despite all IFF shortcomings and failure they have provided CQ more than has been provided to any other coach in Iran in any sport , past or present.

Although IFF admin, Players and coaches are mutually responsible for bad or good results , CQ as a head coach share more responsibility and get credit or blame for outcomes as it should be.

Any attempt to confuse the issue and somehow blame others for CQ largest share of responsibility and blames is diversionary.

Comment

our failures are NEVER about one entity/person.

there are different categories to our shortages, lacks, deficiencies and wrongs.

1- yes, lack of infrastructure, proper academies, youth development, stadia, facilities, .... can go back to the IFF (and by default, the government)

2- but what about our cultural deficiencies? fan violence and abuse, player indiscipline, inability of players to acclimatize to foreign envirinment, their failure to adapt to a sudden prosperity and fame? these are all cultural and have nothing to do with IFF. and more the society and parenting and ... .

3- now, what about bad player selection? choosing "names" over form and performance? bad substitution? bad formation and wrong tactics for a game? what about wrong strategy for a campaign? those are also the IFF's fault?

now we see there are different categories where different entities/people can make or break the fate of our football and each has to be addressed SEPARATELY

therefore, you try to get the right foundations and infrastructure and academies and ... by employing knowledgable experts, professionals, injecting money and time, proper management, ...

just as much as you try to develop a more mature, informed and disciplined society through proper schooling and even parenting and ... to get the cultural stuff out of the way

just as much as you try to hire an bloody expensive world famous coach to at least get his tactics right, get his selections right and pick the right strategy for a qualifying campaign ... thinking if we spend shitload of money on X which is 20 times what we'd pay Y, he better get all those factors right too and not make mistakes in them

Comment

^
          I agree with you and it is good topic and thread to address all those items although i don't think there has ever been dispute about shortcomings of those specific items and their correlation with ultimate TM performance.

Comment

There seems to be a direct correlation (even in the sense of cause & effect) between peaceful times and improvements in Iranian soccer. Do you recall the late 1990s with a moderate Khatami becoming the president and Iran's first qualification to the World Cup in 20 years? Also Iran winning the Asian Games in 1990 a little after the long war had ended. All of the 1980s were pretty much a useless decade for the Iranian soccer (which by the way had been dominant in Asia all through the 1970s.)
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              IFF according to AFC is best Federation for past two years but according to many observers ( including me) is bankrupt , inefficient organization run by incompetent managers. Their failure is not exclusively their own but partially government limitations and non sport considerations.

Despite all IFF shortcomings and failure they have provided CQ more than has been provided to any other coach in Iran in any sport , past or present.

Although IFF admin, Players and coaches are mutually responsible for bad or good results , CQ as a head coach share more responsibility and get credit or blame for outcomes as it should be.

Any attempt to confuse the issue and somehow blame others for CQ largest share of responsibility and blames is diversionary.
              Korosh is to blame for futsal fail? Omid team, Uteam fail? Iran not having 4spots in acl?

Comment

Age limit for coaches

Last edited by Nariman; 01-30-2013, 04:57 AM.
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

True that IFF is incompetent, and if they became the best asian federation is because of little improvements that they have made compare to the last time they were audited, these improvements could be as simple as building a toilet in a stadium which did not have before, so that is considred as positive points over lets say Japan that is so advanced that there is so little room for them to improve,

But if we realy want to get to the root of the problem we should point our fingers towards the IRI and IFF is only a product of that regim,

If good performances are seen in individual based sports it is solely because of the efforts of those individual athleats and their private fundings,

The other reason is the problems that exist in the society that reflects in sports,

As a whole, I do not see a bright future for our sports and to a greater measures for our country.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                    There seems to be a direct correlation (even in the sense of cause & effect) between peaceful times and improvements in Iranian soccer. Do you recall the late 1990s with a moderate Khatami becoming the president and Iran's first qualification to the World Cup in 20 years? Also Iran winning the Asian Games in 1990 a little after the long war had ended. All of the 1980s were pretty much a useless decade for the Iranian soccer (which by the way had been dominant in Asia all through the 1970s.)
                    Paradigm jan, I agree to a certain point vali if your hypothesis was true then Iran would not have won the Asian Cup in 1976 and would not have qualified for the 1978 world cup, because in the late 1970's Iran was very turbulent politically
                    sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

Immoral hairstyle

Last edited by Nariman; 01-30-2013, 04:57 AM.
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Fasa View Post
                        Paradigm jan, I agree to a certain point vali if your hypothesis was true then Iran would not have won the Asian Cup in 1976 and would not have qualified for the 1978 world cup, because in the late 1970's Iran was very turbulent politically
                        back then football was run by footballi people though, the poltical side , at least in terms of management wasnt that, or wasnt as , strong

now iran's politics is ascending over everything
                        IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Originally posted by iran5678 View Post
                          True that IFF is incompetent, and if they became the best asian federation is because of little improvements that they have made compare to the last time they were audited, these improvements could be as simple as building a toilet in a stadium which did not have before, so that is considred as positive points over lets say Japan that is so advanced that there is so little room for them to improve.
                          Japan will continue to improve...According to a FIFA report, baseball is still pretty dominant in Japan but younger generation is slowly starting to prefer football to baseball. More money and talents will go to their football in the future.

Comment

Immoral grimace

Last edited by Nariman; 01-30-2013, 04:58 AM.
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout

Comment

Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Working...
                              X