No announcement yet.

Naghshe jahan stadium progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age in aghabmoondea Naghshe Jahano dorost kardeboodan, Sepahan mitoonest bazi ba al ahliro to Foolad Shahr nakone.

Comment

naghshe bi payan:

varzeshgahist dar esfahan, ke guya az zamane saljughian baghi mande, vali barkhi karshenasan miandishand ke in varzeshgah dar aghaz yek zamin chogane sassani bude ast

lol

emruze ham dar daste baz sazi ast, baraye varzeshi be naame chogane novin (paychogan), ya haman football
      IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

VIDEO:

http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=4761
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

if they put up the upper section roof supports at this rate it they should be done with the roof in a few months... but then again this is the IR
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

First Pictures posted in this thread:

Last picture posted here:

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
              Another one:

Doorbin Khabarsaz
              http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=5024
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I don't know what to believe anymore.. If they really cared about this project, there would be more workers there. But this is just to keep the people quiet. They fear the people of Esfehan. One of these days something bad will happen (I hope not) to the fans that travel that distance to Foolad Shahr.

This has seriously become a big joke. One person is working on a single metal nut on one of the/hundred thousand sections in the stadium, bad in boozineh miad mige, "Darim kar mikonim ke in prrrrojay tamam beshavad." Khak too oon saret ba oon prrrrojaay goftanet
                Last edited by teammelli91; 10-09-2012, 01:01 PM.

Comment

I love you man, you made me laugh so ****ing hard!!
                  sigpic

Comment

^

I'm serious though lol. They bring these people to say bullshit in front of the camera, and pretty much lie to everyone on national television.

Comment

It would be very difficult to finish by Daheye fajr, unless they have double shifts and work every day without any interruptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                        Another one:

Doorbin Khabarsaz
                        http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=5024
                        Thanks PK jaan, seems like chand ta mikh va picho mohreh ezaafe shode, now that under the IR is a great success! JK

Comment

and Cowboys Stadium (which cost $1.3Billion) Broke ground September 20, 2005 and was Opened on May 27, 2009... now these idiots are trying to build an outdated looking stadium and they're not even close to be done

Comment

Forgive me for bumping the thread, but Ive always wondered who built the Azadi?
                            I mean was it the work of Iranian architects, engineers and contstruction workers?
                            Or was it foreign job

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                              Forgive me for bumping the thread, but Ive always wondered who built the Azadi?
                              I mean was it the work of Iranian architects, engineers and contstruction workers?
                              Or was it foreign job

Thanks
                              azadi was designed by abdolazizi farmanfarmayyan , and his team/firm which was iranian were the supervisors
                              the difference between back then is that there were a bunch of well educated and ordered (disciplined) architects and groups that did the job with the correct amount of gvment support

today the firms have large ties to aghazadehs and many of them are half-ass managers that steal money themselves

khodemunima, iran ye zamani nazmo nezam dasht
                              IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

man these guys sure are experts in lagging projects.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X