X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ yes, its a shame, from the design to the facade to the structure
    IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

meanwhile in iraq (using iranian designers and inverstors)

206091_339223486153182_1647044670_n.jpg
      403480_336470176428513_1608383021_n.jpg
      http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...283989&page=10

there are tonnes of stadiums going up quickly in iraq and on the renders they have iran flags, meaning there is huge cooperation, yet they dont build anything for their own people

i suggest many of you guys join skyscrapercity, the iran forum needs more people its a good site, full with political discussions since we all love politics
      IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

^I never registered but I actually used to go on there very often before just to see some pictures of Iran

Comment

ok i admit i have never seen a stadium being built before in the normal world (aka US, Europe, aka anywhere else in the world other than i.r.iran ) but everything about the construction of this "modern" stadium seems wrong lol

it took them nearly ten years just to grow the grass without building the seats. then in the updated photos they dig up the grass (obviously). then there seems to just be random concrete pillars going up?

anyway im no engineer but the infrastructure in i.r.iran is at a fourth world level in my opinion
          NEDA

sigpic

Comment

FYI, Basra is across the border from Khuzestan. Very close to Khoramshahr, Abadan and similar size and climate as Ahwaz.
            It pains me SO.... MUCH, that our country is behind Iraq in any department!
            Iraq was at war with us for eight years 1980-1988, then went to war with Kuwait and then the Allies 1991. (Iraq is 1/3 the size and population of Iran)
            Iraq was under strict sanctions since 1991-2001, then there was war with the USA and another eight years of occupations and insurgency/sectarian conflicts/AlQaeda interference...
            Split tribal and sectarian government that is corrupt and inefficient, Yes they have it!

So, after all these forget about Khuzestan (IR never gives a $#%* about people is remote regions anyways), even our best managed cities like Esfehan we have not built anything worth mentioning!
            It's so easy not to be Iranian!
            We must love our country immensely or love drama and tragedy unfolding everyday where it hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by Sorkhabi View Post
              meanwhile in iraq (using iranian designers and inverstors)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11109[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]11110[/ATTACH]
              http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...283989&page=10

there are tonnes of stadiums going up quickly in iraq and on the renders they have iran flags, meaning there is huge cooperation, yet they dont build anything for their own people

i suggest many of you guys join skyscrapercity, the iran forum needs more people its a good site, full with political discussions since we all love politics
              Damn, looks like that's going to be a world class stadium. A true shame we won't be seeing anything like this in Iran. And that Naghshe-Jahan stadium won't be finished anytime soon with these IR thieves in power!

I am on skyscrapercity btw. Been a member there since 2005!

Comment

the i.r keeps its power and money like this, they WANT the people to be depressed, they want them to turn that depression into drug usage, the i.r wants a bunch of dumb motads as a population. They are easier to control. Once we get rid of this disgusting leech then I can assure you iran will have an economic explosion.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Further updates:

*Pictures are from Skyscrapercity.com

Comment

^ I actually saw a change now lol
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

at this rate it will take another 20 years for it to finish
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
                        Damn, looks like that's going to be a world class stadium. A true shame we won't be seeing anything like this in Iran. And that Naghshe-Jahan stadium won't be finished anytime soon with these IR thieves in power!

I am on skyscrapercity btw. Been a member there since 2005!
                        really? thats great, whats your username? im soroushpersepolis btw, i put up most of these images on skyscrapercity
                        IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          the i.r keeps its power and money like this, they WANT the people to be depressed, they want them to turn that depression into drug usage, the i.r wants a bunch of dumb motads as a population. They are easier to control. Once we get rid of this disgusting leech then I can assure you iran will have an economic explosion.
                          its obvious, their aim is to destroy the nation from every perspective, from economy and infrastructure to the smallest cultural things like makeup and lipstick to hair gel

i think iranians honestly have withstood alot, if it wasnt for the ****y arrogant and resilient nature of iranians i think iran could of been like burkina faso (no offence to them)
                          IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                            Further updates:

boy do i hate those striped curbs, yellow white, sometimes green , sometimes blue, so ugly and third world looking, such a waste of paint aswell and such a waste of budget
                            IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Originally posted by Sorkhabi View Post
                              really? thats great, whats your username? im soroushpersepolis btw, i put up most of these images on skyscrapercity
                              Firstly, thanks for uploading the photos onto skyscrapercity.com - while most of the projects in Iran are normally left incomplete, I generally do enjoy following what progress is made (especially those related to football stadiums).

Secondly, for those who want to notice the difference between the new set of pictures and the old set, look at the pitch and the surrounding area. In the new set of pictures, they've 'cleaned' the area, flattened the ground, and set the outline for the pitch/track.

Comment

is it me or this thing looks like azadi stadium.. its like mini azadi.. especially that last pic
                                Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                                Further updates:

Comment

Working...
                                X