Naghshe jahan stadium progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    None of these are football stadiums!! These are olympic stadiums. Who cares for running tracks around a soccer field???

Instead of building such elaborate stadiums, they can build much simpler venues just for football.
    I get your point, but I for some reason like these circular stadiums I think they give you a better point of view and more seating capacity. All though you will be a little bit further away.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Exactly! Every nation has their own distinct stadiums. These Olympic-like stadiums have an Iranian identity. Regardless of this, I think it's a good idea since hooliganism among Iranian fans have become prevalent and these type of stadiums separate the fans from the coaches, players, and referees on the field.

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      I get your point, but I for some reason like these circular stadiums I think they give you a better point of view and more seating capacity. All though you will be a little bit further away.

Comment

I really don't see much progress at all.

Comment

Will I live to see a game played in this stadium?

Comment

typical I.R. progress

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              None of these are football stadiums!! These are olympic stadiums. Who cares for running tracks around a soccer field???

Instead of building such elaborate stadiums, they can build much simpler venues just for football.
              They are afraid of People beeing to close to the Pitch, throwing Things....and Track is like a Security Zone for the solideres and Security staff....this is politic....
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                They are afraid of People beeing to close to the Pitch, throwing Things....and Track is like a Security Zone for the solideres and Security staff....this is politic....
                that and the fact that they simply dont care for the design, even with the track they add 10 m distance from the track to the stands,
                you know the government's fear of large crowds, they are paranoid , stuff can happen in a blink of an eye
                IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                  Exactly! Every nation has their own distinct stadiums. These Olympic-like stadiums have an Iranian identity. Regardless of this, I think it's a good idea since hooliganism among Iranian fans have become prevalent and these type of stadiums separate the fans from the coaches, players, and referees on the field.
                  many of the small regional stadiums are football only, like traktors old ground, nassaji , gahar etc, these olympic stadiums are a waste of time and money and the maintenance is much more , iran has both types, both are our "identity"

and about some other comments about the point of view, these stadiums have worse sight, they are further away and make it harder for fans to see the field and also make it harder to create a condensed atmosphere (harder to start chants etc)

iran needs football only stadiums, foolad is making one and zobahan already has one and the only key to modern stadia is privatization
                  IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Looks like they've deserted the project. It's looked the same for the past two years.
                    He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

The stadium design itself looks like a typical, characterless 20th century era 'Soviet bowl'. There is nothing special or evenly uniquely Iranian about it.

Comment

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
                        typical I.R. progress
                        Please don't capitalize "i.r" aziz.

Comment

I do agree with you, unfortunately, safety triumphs over everything especially with the high rates of hooliganism over the years.

It would be nice to have arenas focused on a specific sport, in particular, football than multifunctional stadiums. Of course the former would target a specific base while the latter would appeal to those with many interests.

Originally posted by Sorkhabi View Post
                          many of the small regional stadiums are football only, like traktors old ground, nassaji , gahar etc, these olympic stadiums are a waste of time and money and the maintenance is much more , iran has both types, both are our "identity"

and about some other comments about the point of view, these stadiums have worse sight, they are further away and make it harder for fans to see the field and also make it harder to create a condensed atmosphere (harder to start chants etc)

iran needs football only stadiums, foolad is making one and zobahan already has one and the only key to modern stadia is privatization

Comment

I Took a closer look at some of the workmanship, I'm guessing they are using unskilled "amaleh's" to do this job. I'm very afraid in the event of an earthquake this stadium will fall, the concrete they are using on the upper level doesn't have enough support, but lmao it's the I.R
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^^ it like that with everything they build, railways, bridges etc, if you look at all the ugly inner city bridges that have made our cities look like industrial parks, you can see that none of the lines and concrete blocks are in a straight line, they are all squigly, shows the craftsmanship and monitoring !

and about hooliganism, they use tracks so they can fit more soldiers to prevent potential riots and political protests, i remember my friend went to a sepidrood game in rasht a few months ago and said there was almos twice as many basij as fans, the thing is that its not the players safety they care about, its their own safety (i.r) , or else they could easily draw a fence like san siro, fenerbahce's stadium or many across europe

but again, they dont even care about these things lol , ma khodemuno bo***him ya na, the reason the i.r builds stadiums is to just out the budget money into some agha zadeh's pocket
                              IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

^ Have you seen the buildings in Tehran? One earthquake and everything will crumble.

Comment

Working...
                                X