Naghshe jahan stadium progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sorkhabi View Post
    the track, poor distance in the stands, awful view, the seats and everything in the stadium would probably be the same cheap garbage which is used all over iran, also, the second tier will have separated stands like napoli's stadium , which is a horrible thing
    the concept of "view" in the stadiums in asia still seems to be not touched on, to create a good stadium and atmosphere you need to create a comfortable yet closed in space, but i mean this is the I.R, they dont care
    azadi stadium in my opinion is the worlds best football stadium with a track in terms of view, steepness of the stands etc, dame architectesh garm
    the real stadium we should look forward to is foolad's new ground

also, i like the way you guys get the construction updates off skyscrapercity's iran section, especially my posts
    Are you SoroushPerspolisi? If so, you post some awesome pictures of Iran in that forum, many of which I frequently repost on PFDC in the Iran picture thread.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

how many will it seat?

Comment

It looks nice! Hopefully it can be built soon, who will it be home to?
        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

^home of sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus View Post
            Hopefully I can take my grand kids to the opening ceremony in 2042.
            haha, not so sure about it

Comment

Originally posted by Behboad View Post
              For British construction company's it takes less than a year to build a modern, and well designed stadium with 60,000 capacity!
              To me it seems that they just didn't bother to build the new stadium cuz we had Zob Ahan's stadium ( you know how we do it in esfahan ) lol.
              Once they start building it, it will take less than year to finish it off.

Ps i can see some problems with the structure of the building.
              As che soorakhe badanet in etellaat dar avordi?

Wembley took 5 Years (September 2002 - March 2007) to complete.

And I live in England so let me tell you their construction is AWFUL. You have delay, after delay, after delay. It took us 3 companies and 45k just to build a studio office behind our garden.

Comment

This is like joomhouri eslami's version of the Ryugyong Hotel (construction started 1987).

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                  As che soorakhe badanet in etellaat dar avordi?

Wembley took 5 Years (September 2002 - March 2007) to complete.

And I live in England so let me tell you their construction is AWFUL. You have delay, after delay, after delay. It took us 3 companies and 45k just to build a studio office behind our garden.
                  lol I wonder what your profession is. My professor has been in the industry as civil engineer for over 45 years (im 2nd year civil eng Beng), . I have been taught that With time management in Uk, a stadium like the stadium in Esfahan (with 72,00 capacity), with the current technology would take less than a year to built. when you have a contract with a company for every lateness of delivering material , they will have to pay you fine. Companies like Tesco , asda pay you more to build their stores for a less time and for every day that you delay from the predicted date in stated in the contract you/company has to pay fine!. Whats funny to me is that you compare, building your back garden office with building a stadium and whats even more funny is that you compare the second biggest and finest stadium (90,000+ capacity) in Europe with naghshe jahan (72,00 capacity). Wembleys construction was in 2002, construction techniques have improved a lot.

Lol if you compare their bracing (wembley) to naghshe jahan bracing ( which IMO they have risked using that size and length of that material for bracing, which could be a problem in future when the stadium gets old), you'll understand why it took them nearly 5 years.
                  They have used finest cables with i think 80-120mm D , from germany, which it takes months to just deliver the materials to England. It takes months to just erect and install the cables. Lol the Naghshe jahan stadium is no where near wmbely stadium, i can't bothered to give you more comparisons and reason why it took wembley 5 years. wembley's construction has started in 2002 loool ( that s like more than 10 years ago!! ), construction technology has improved so much since then. Here is a good example Stanley Park Stadium (liverpools new stadium with 72,000 capacity) is gona be constructed in 2012 (although they only started site praparation) it will be finished for 2014!

Hala mishe man az shoma ye khahesh bokonam dare on sorakhato lotfan begir! Merc. Akhe maloom nist baa che company kar kardi (hatman azin polish ha) ke takhir dashtan dashtan, baad hala hame engliso mibandi be on company lol . Dadash inja englise agar kari zede gharar dad anjam bedi bayad khesaratesho bedi.!

Ps the problem with the naghshe jahan, i have to look at they loadings and drawings, however from looking at the pictures i think the stadium bracing, is so risky for a stadium that will have 72,000 people jumping up and down at the same time! The size and the length of the material is risky IMO , however its iran what do you expect!.

Ye Chandta Video bebin :
                  ***30-story building built in 15 days*** Construction time lapse

just search!

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
                    wth does that have to do with the structure?
                    i mean the design of structure, not the actual engineering components
                    even the engineering components , god knows what methods they use, dont forget the stadium collapse in sari (although that was a completely different type of stadium, in not comparing the structures but the amount of thought and work in these I.R projects is comparable), or the esfahan shiraz railway which was destroyed after 1 ride
                    IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      Are you SoroushPerspolisi? If so, you post some awesome pictures of Iran in that forum, many of which I frequently repost on PFDC in the Iran picture thread.
                      yup , thats me and np
                      IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

http://www.imna.ir/vdcae0ni.49nue15kk4.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sorkhabi View Post
                          yup , thats me and np
                          by the way these new pics i got from imna then checked the sport section and saw you had posted them

im omidhercule on there by the way

Comment

I know many of you are disappointed to see the tracks including myself but this is Iran's way of being distinguished from other stadiums in the world. Hopefully, they finish the stadium on time. It looks great to me.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                              how many will it seat?
                              70k I think
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                                70k I think

Comment

Working...
                                X