Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naghshe jahan stadium progress

i pray to anything that's holy that they build this ASAP

this stadium will look very very good once finished....although we have had to wait this long but still it will be definitely one of the best.

progress over the years

post any news, pics and discussion regarding the stadium here.

inshallah they will finish the roject soon so that Iran will have two world class stadiums....besmellah-o-rahman-o-rahim
    sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

Can they just stop using those shitty tracks...
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Hopefully I can take my grand kids to the opening ceremony in 2042.

Comment

For British construction company's it takes less than a year to build a modern, and well designed stadium with 60,000 capacity!
          To me it seems that they just didn't bother to build the new stadium cuz we had Zob Ahan's stadium ( you know how we do it in esfahan ) lol.
          Once they start building it, it will take less than year to finish it off.

Ps i can see some problems with the structure of the building.

Comment

VAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..... that stupid track again.... why cant they have square stadiums in iran?

Comment

One of those never ending projects.

Comment

thank you so much for sharing, it was really interesting. i just hope inside of the stadium will looks modern and good. and i bet it'll have irooni toilets lol

Originally posted by Behboad View Post
                For British construction company's it takes less than a year to build a modern, and well designed stadium with 60,000 capacity!
                To me it seems that they just didn't bother to build the new stadium cuz we had Zob Ahan's stadium ( you know how we do it in esfahan ) lol.
                Once they start building it, it will take less than year to finish it off.

Ps i can see some problems with the structure of the building.
                what problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                  thank you so much for sharing, it was really interesting. i just hope inside of the stadium will looks modern and good. and i bet it'll have irooni toilets lol

what problem?
                  the track, poor distance in the stands, awful view, the seats and everything in the stadium would probably be the same cheap garbage which is used all over iran, also, the second tier will have separated stands like napoli's stadium , which is a horrible thing
                  the concept of "view" in the stadiums in asia still seems to be not touched on, to create a good stadium and atmosphere you need to create a comfortable yet closed in space, but i mean this is the I.R, they dont care
                  azadi stadium in my opinion is the worlds best football stadium with a track in terms of view, steepness of the stands etc, dame architectesh garm
                  the real stadium we should look forward to is foolad's new ground

also, i like the way you guys get the construction updates off skyscrapercity's iran section, especially my posts
                  IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Looks nice to me
                    sigpic

Comment

It's 17 years that they say we would finish it next year!
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I remember going to Sepahan ACL games in Naghshe Jahan, it was just a huge ass stadium of dirt with some grass

Comment

Originally posted by Sorkhabi View Post
                          the track, poor distance in the stands, awful view, the seats and everything in the stadium would probably be the same cheap garbage which is used all over iran, also, the second tier will have separated stands like napoli's stadium , which is a horrible thing
                          the concept of "view" in the stadiums in asia still seems to be not touched on, to create a good stadium and atmosphere you need to create a comfortable yet closed in space, but i mean this is the I.R, they dont care
                          azadi stadium in my opinion is the worlds best football stadium with a track in terms of view, steepness of the stands etc, dame architectesh garm
                          the real stadium we should look forward to is foolad's new ground

also, i like the way you guys get the construction updates off skyscrapercity's iran section, especially my posts

wth does that have to do with the structure?

Comment

hopefully it will be an all-seater like shiraz

Comment

shiraz.jpg
                              shirazz.jpg

construction updated from the shiraz stadium, its actually having fast progress (and they changed the name)

Comment

Working...
                              X