No announcement yet.

Naghshe jahan stadium progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inauguration has been delayed as the Presidential advisor who was supposed to visit had to delay his trip.
    Not a big deal, they were rushing opening it anyways just so Jahangiri could be there for some photos.
    Best to install all the seats before the stadium is inaugurated.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Inauguration has been delayed as the Presidential advisor who was supposed to visit had to delay his trip.
      Not a big deal, they were rushing opening it anyways just so Jahangiri could be there for some photos.
      Best to install all the seats before the stadium is inaugurated.
      Their next home game is on November 24 against Foolad. That should give them plenty of time to install seats and have the stadium more ready for inauguration

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Their next home game is on November 24 against Foolad. That should give them plenty of time to install seats and have the stadium more ready for inauguration
        Actually Sepahan's next home game is a Hazfi game, that is next week. That game will apparently be played in Naghshe Jahan.

Comment

Doesn't it just hurt your heart that one stadium is taking this long? How much more shameful can it get?

Think of all the amazing things that have happened BEFORE Naghshe Jahan has been able to be fully completed.

Tesla created a line of electric vehicles and started mass producing them/selling them before we could get one stadium ready that we've been working on for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            Doesn't it just hurt your heart that one stadium is taking this long? How much more shameful can it get?
            Think of all the amazing things that have happened BEFORE Naghshe Jahan has been able to be fully completed.
            Tesla created a line of electric vehicles and started mass producing them/selling them before we could get one stadium ready that we've been working on for decades.
            although I don't want to defend the incompetence of the Iranian football management, but Iran suffered badly from world-wide sanctions against them.....
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

28 years for one stadium.... : (
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I wanted to make a negative comment regarding Naghshe Jahan, but I won't.

Congrats to Sepahan and Sepahanis for finally getting what they deserved. It's been long over due, but at least it's finally done.

Looking forward to watching Sepahan vs Persepolis at Naghshe Jahan in the future

Comment

Getting ready for tomorrow:
                  http://sedayesepahan.ir/index.php?newsid=9204

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                    although I don't want to defend the incompetence of the Iranian football management, but Iran suffered badly from world-wide sanctions against them.....
                    And let us not forget 8 years of war.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Only in Iran.... but the pitch looks much better than fooladshahr

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                        X