Greatest Iranian Footballer Ever? - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Top | #41
    Multimedia Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 2,513 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Mohsen Bayatinia is a great player. He's one of those players who I think could have done more with his football career. But he's definetly not the greatest Iranian football player, that's for sure.
    FOREVER GULF

2. Top | #42
    footballcrazy10
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli1 View Post
    Mohsen Bayatinia is a great player. He's one of those players who I think could have done more with his football career. But he's definetly not the greatest Iranian football player, that's for sure.
    Ok, well he's certainly one of the best right now. His form and his finishing are unmatched. I'v never seen an Iranian footballer in recent times play so dominantly, this guy is a match winner, he's a great dribbler and passer. He's got all the qualities to deserve a secure spot on tm.

3. Top | #43
    PFDC Top Member
    Football+ Member

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I agree with you Mohsen Bayatinia is the best football player we've had.
    He's initials are M. B. which is 8 times greater than Mb and even a thousand times greater than KB (Karim Bagheri).
    If you don't agree I would like you to show me players with greater initials!
    Bayatinia is also very khoshtip, he once was asked to pose for the cover of Vogue, but he declined saying that he only had time for scoring goals which could win him a gold metal!!(by this I mean a Metal that has a golden color )
    Also please don't forget that Daei had the biggest moustache, Azizi is related to Jacki Chan, Nikbakht is soosool and not khoshtip, Mahdavikia has won the best unibrow title of the world and that Enayati also was once asked to pose for Vogue, but his reply was that even his dead corpse wouldn't pose for them!!

--------------------------------- Visit My Site >>Shake-on<< -------------------------------------------------------- Visit and Like Our FB page >>Facebook<< --------------------------------
    Thank You

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Babak agha For This Useful Post:

5. Top | #44
    V.I.P. Betting Team
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 803 Posts
    Bayatinia once scored a goal while sitting on the bench. True story.
    Last edited by Masoud_A; 04-25-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    When they approached to see what he was about, they saw that the man was not dead yet, and when they saw what Grimm was doing one of the men gave a choked cry and stumbled back into the wall and began to vomit. Then Grimm too sprang back, flinging behind him the bloody butcher knife. ‘Now you’ll let white women alone, even in hell,’ he said

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Masoud_A For This Useful Post:

7. Top | #45
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,372 Times in 1,748 Posts
    ^

8. Top | #46
    PFDC News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 Times in 645 Posts
    Who-ever thinks Bayatinia is the most talented, smart, impressive, worthy player in the HISTORY of Iranian football is on crack or something. He hasn't even made a Team Melli appearance in 10 years (explain that), also caught doping.

Have you ever heard of Ali Daei, Ali Karimi, Mahdavikia, I could go on forever...

9. Top | #47
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    ye i was shocked and thought how lame this title is, until i saw who created this thread, then it all made sense to me. lol footballcrazy10- idk why you say these kinds of things? people mostly do not agree with you bc you come up with like the most random topics/ideas. it is good that you are sharing your opinion, but just please be more realistic.

10. Top | #48
    V.I.P. Betting Team
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 803 Posts
    Bayatinia is so great he took us to the 2006 World Cup without even being on the roster.

11. Top | #49
    شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,995 Times in 2,958 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoud_A View Post
    Bayatinia is so great he took us to the 2006 World Cup without even being on the roster.
    And also the 1978 World Cup.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Follow on Facebook : PFDCTV

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.