IRIB and their retarded interruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude IRIB has improved a lot.

in the late 80s and 90s, there was no WAY they would show an entire match, It was always interrupted for Azan, news or even propaganda shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
      dude IRIB has improved a lot.

in the late 80s and 90s, there was no WAY they would show an entire match, It was always interrupted for Azan, news or even propaganda shows.
      You just described IRIB in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        Our national broadcasting is a sham! if you listen to this show on minute 47 you will hear a DOVE cooing in the background!! this is broadcasted on National TV!!!! it seems that our TV stations have a bird infestation!!!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=10269
        It doesn't mean there is a bird infestation. Perhaps it was another reporter making those noises.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          It doesn't mean there is a bird infestation. Perhaps it was another reporter making those noises.
          ??!?!! THis is the second time, plus Listen to it carefully, was an actual dove coo, Ive heard it from my balcony in tehran hundreds of times to know its a dove coo! , plus to go with your argument, answer me this: Does this happen when you watch ABC, NBC, or even Kurdish TV??!! Come on! its obvious they have birds nesting in the TV station and dont have half a brain to get rid of them during a recording! This is village TV at its finest!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            ??!?!! THis is the second time, plus Listen to it carefully, was an actual dove coo, Ive heard it from my balcony in tehran hundreds of times to know its a dove coo! , plus to go with your argument, answer me this: Does this happen when you watch ABC, NBC, or even Kurdish TV??!! Come on! its obvious they have birds nesting in the TV station and dont have half a brain to get rid of them during a recording! This is village TV at its finest!!
            You have to understand that sometimes reporters who are done with their assignments get bored and to pass time make strange noises. At times I've seen ABC or NBC reporters in the background make noises (while not a dove sound but one was making rooster sounds and another was making buffalo sounds and another was pretending to be a train although she made airplane sounds).
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
            X