loool wtf did that really happened..!!?

fking awesome, if..!!

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
      پخش فیلم سکسی در وسط برنامه نود ورزشی

sooti....
      im pretty sure this is fake

Comment

lol of course it's fake, but it's still a pretty funny one and that was a great idea
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

some years ago they stopped live broadcasting to show Namaz !!!!
          I don't think many iranians outside Iran pray, but they don't give a shit.
          They use the football gemes to show thier BS propoganda....
          I never watch IPL games anymore,
          1. because of IRIB 2 and its disgusting censorship
          2. The low quality of the matches....

Faghat barname navad unam on footballitarin !

Comment

Nothing is as idiotic as the interruptions during Iran's volleyball games. Whenever there is a lady in the stands shown on live feed(when game is outside Iran), they immediately go to pre-recorded cuts. I don't even know how they find these women who are beinf recorded from so far away....I swear these guys must be hungry for chick flesh!!! It's so insulting to be treated as if you can't handle a woman in a sleeve-less shirt!!

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo View Post
              Nothing is as idiotic as the interruptions during Iran's volleyball games. Whenever there is a lady in the stands shown on live feed(when game is outside Iran), they immediately go to pre-recorded cuts. I don't even know how they find these women who are beinf recorded from so far away....I swear these guys must be hungry for chick flesh!!! It's so insulting to be treated as if you can't handle a woman in a sleeve-less shirt!!
              Eh eh eh,... yeho doodoolet sikh mishe... and then what???

They treat their citizens like they are 4

Comment

No wonder IRIB is banned from broadcasting..IRIB is notorious for having such an obvious propaganda is not even funny anymore but sad. Their so called ''schedule'' is so full of shit that I feel sorry for people inside Iran who don't have satellite dishes and only have IRIB to watch. They systematically broadcast propaganda day in day out and they still think people are actually watching / falling (for) it. I'm not exaggerating if I say that the persons behind IRIB really prefer Islam above Iran. For example, look at a Team Melli match on IRIB. They don't do a pre-talking, they usually start broadcasting after all crying about Imam is done and often they don't even broadcast the match at all! Note that this is meant to be a state television..

On the other hand, banning IRIB from broadcasting will not harm the regime anyway since they don't give a flying fuck. They are like cockroaches: you kill one, a thousand will replace it.

Comment

Which Persian channel broadcasts the EPL?

Comment

IRIB and their professional broadcasting

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist this. IRIB truly deserves an award for world's most professional broadcasting and I am not even joking. Let me start off.

Instead of a pre-talking which is absolutely normal to do so in every single country of the world, they wait approximately 30 seconds until they tune into the match. We seem to be used to it and it looks like it will never change, unless they have their lame ass ''derby'' Esteghlal - Persepolis: half hour pre-talk, excitingness all over the place and everything is well on time. But Team Melli? No way. Forget about pre or post talking.

When I thought IRIB couldn't get more professional, they ''lost signal'' with Austria. They said they couldn't show the game and we should wait. The presentator started one big fat marathon-talking and spewed a lot of nonsense - 10 minutes of the match were already gone. And then, when we were already happy, they decided to cheer us up with HOME VIDEOS!!!!!!! My day was made. Seriously.

But then, they suddenly showed few seconds of the game! What a miracle. Too bad it didn't last long, the signal was lost again. We were back to those stunning home video's, I was wondering if we actually could see some football today.

A state television which does not even broadcast his own nation's national team football matches properly, only in Iran.

IRIB summed up in one picture:

Comment

Some how their unprofessionalism is the mirror of nowadays iranian society...sad but true

Comment

What Kiarash just wrote, made me think of that Arab Bein Sport. Holy fuck, they are centuries in front of us!!

Comment

I don't know how many of you guys watched the Iran-Russia wrestling final last Friday, but in the middle of the 7th match (which decide the champion) they just decided to cut the game and show a 15 minute news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so pissed off that I wanted to send an email full of swearing.

Comment

When they couldn't get more pathetic and low, they tried to make fun of poor / uneducated Iranians as well. I want to spit on that reporter and IRIB as well. They try to make fun of others while they, IRIB are probably the most lowlife scum that has ever existed.

When they made fun of the first guy who is probably mentally retarded it made my blood boil.

Check this video. Our country is truly fucked.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...omment_mention

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              When they couldn't get more pathetic and low, they tried to make fun of poor / uneducated Iranians as well. I want to spit on that reporter and IRIB as well. They try to make fun of others while they, IRIB are probably the most lowlife scum that has ever existed.

When they made fun of the first guy who is probably mentally retarded it made my blood boil.

Check this video. Our country is truly fucked.
                              Been that since 1979, and not gonna change in the near future..

Comment

Our national broadcasting is a sham! if you listen to this show on minute 47 you will hear a DOVE cooing in the background!! this is broadcasted on National TV!!!! it seems that our TV stations have a bird infestation!!!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=10269

Comment

Working...
                                X