No announcement yet.

IRIB and their retarded interruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont undrestand why they even read the e-mails when all they do is ignor them and do the same b.s the next week.

they should just stop doing that because is stupid

Comment

wow, they didnt cut to news this time.. wow this was really something.. I guess a lot of people gave them hell.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Haha I'm glad they showed the news at halftime, they finally listens to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Afareen IRIB, so they are able to be professional after all. Thanks a lot! I'll watch news again, I promise .

Comment

LOL congratz to IRIB !

But still these idiots dont know how to broadcast a football match without one mistake.

Today Nouri killed me with his horrible shots and he destroyed many chances. But suddenly he pulls out a Xavi with a great pass to Zayed, but of course EXACTLY at that moment IRIB has to show the fans leaving the stadium and the only thing you see is Zayed being infront of the goal and scoring the first goal for Perspolis. Watch it here: http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=906

This already happend several times and somehow destroys the live broadcasting. Remember Kazemian's 2nd goal against Sanat Naft ? The funny thing is that it was Nouri as well who had a great assist but at that moment they suddenly started to show the goal of another IPL match lol !
            http://www.irangoals.com/2011/08/24/...naft-abadan-3/
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

The shitheads did it again. Won't watch any of their newscasts until they stop.

Comment

They already know that the only time the Iranians abroad would bother watching their terrible channel is when a football match is being broadcast, therefore they're taking advantage of the situation, trying to promote their propaganda and BS news!

Honestly how many of you folks watches any of their programs, other than football?

Comment

^ Well, and to be honest I was frequently watching their news at halftime, but I certainly refuse to watch any news interrupting a game. And any further news from them until they stop annoying us.

Everyone knows their news take about 10-15 minutes, so afterwards one can switch back and see if the match is still going. Otherwise, just watch the missed highlights on PFDCTV...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    They already know that the only time the Iranians abroad would bother watching their terrible channel is when a football match is being broadcast, therefore they're taking advantage of the situation, trying to promote their propaganda and BS news!

Honestly how many of you folks watches any of their programs, other than football?
                    well honestly I watch the kid's show where that Farnoud fellow once revealed his darkest secret....
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

i TRY to imagine hard what would happen if this happens in germany while a match is broadcasted. they even would not change to news even a terror act somewhere would happen....they would report this right after the match...hala masalan chi wajeb hast tu akhabreh irani....masalan mardoom ro ke gig owordan ke producthaayeh irani be jaayeh khareji mikharan?? because of the sanctions there is no khareji products......
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

wow so only the derby was worthy of not getting cut by the news but any other games are not worthy??
                        sigpic

Comment

^ Or else there'll be protests lol. These bastards are so smart but yet so stupid. Their fear combined with their stupidity will be the result of their downfall.

Comment

They just interrupted the Man city - Man united match for azan and some dua.

It took about 5 minutes. Luckily when it came back Rooney scored and not before.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

پخش فیلم سکسی در وسط برنامه نود ورزشی

sooti....

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                                پخش فیلم سکسی در وسط برنامه نود ورزشی

sooti....
                                lolll

Comment

Working...
                                X