Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is iribs email address?

Comment

Thats why I always try to watch Iran matches so much as possible on Eurosport or other channels. Unfortunately, they only show very important 4th round wcq matches, like Iran-SK

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        well they know lot of people are watching IRIB only for the sport and to catch them with one of their propaganda shows they have to cut to the news.
        That is why it is important to let them know we definitely boycott their news if they interrupt live matches to show them.

Comment

but then again news is news, it MUST be at the same time every single day. It's like this too in belgium but the difference is they don't show a game on a channel that shows the news lol.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

I think they are doing this so you purchase GLBOX and watch it on Shabake 3.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
              but then again news is news, it MUST be at the same time every single day. It's like this too in belgium but the difference is they don't show a game on a channel that shows the news lol.
              No, whenever there are big sports events, all European sports channels postpone their news. Have you ever seen a Belgian live game interrupted for news??

I often experienced German and Austrian channels postpone news or switch them to another channel when they overlap with sporting events.

Comment

Mazdak Mirazaei apologized in advance for the interruption during the upcoming Derby, saying once again they will interrupt the derby for the idiotic news. This is so ridiculous and bizarre, it seems as if they're purposely doing this to piss us off. Although keep in mind that the IR well knows this is the best time and opportunity for them to broadcast their propaganda, as no one in their right mind is really interested to listen to their none sense and lies on their phony news.

This regime is getting hated more and more day after another by the entire world, and especially its own people across the globe!

Comment

This just goes to show how dumb these IR morons are. Though the message they are trying to convey is fairly clear, in that they wish to force their BS propaganda down our throats at the most opportune time, that is during a live broadcast which attracts millions of diehard Iranian football fans, assuming this will give them the most bang for their buck, what they’ve failed to consider with their brilliant minds (sarcasm intended), is that no Iranian football fan, even those who support the current regime would receive such an interruption well, during a live match. On the contrary, all football fans pro or anti regime are extremely disturbed by their stupid ulterior motive. Therefore, these fools are not making themselves any new friends, and rather are making more enemies then they already have by disrupting the live football match to feed us their lies and BS propaganda.

These IR folks are actually getting dumber by the second.
                  He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

What one can do is send them emails and let them know that you turn the TV off and don't watch the news... so that their miserable attempt at brainwashing and spreading their propaganda is actually not working and is just creating more hatred toward a very corrupted and tyrannic regime
                    sigpic

Comment

they are dumber than we give them credit for! ok we ll give them the "good time for spreading their propaganda" excuse but when they show also the sports news and the guy even talks about the game that is going on and been interupted by them;that is beyond dumb!

Comment

Anyone else waiting for the news being showed during the derby tomorrow ?
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          Anyone else waiting for the news being showed during the derby tomorrow ?
                          YES please , and can we ask for an extended coverage of the news since it is approaching the Inghelab celebrations

BTW: I don't know whether I mentioned this before. I went to Azadi a few years back to watch Team Melli, It was 7th or 8th of Moharram. There was lots of religious banners all around Azadi despite such being against FIFA regulations. Anyway , the fun began in earnest when during the half time , the entertainment was this guy taking the microphone and beginning to recite his "Nowha". The fans, all the fans that is , stood up and started Sina Zani and reciting along with him !!! It was all well orchestrated , mind you. I felt a bit odd , because I did not know what to recite , but I gave myself a couple of good old & firm "Sinah zani " , for good measure

Honestly......you really see some strange things in Iran...This was a one of a kind experience, but nothing seems to surprise me there.

sigpic

Comment

^ I will upload the Full Highlights of the news later on rather than the actual derby

Oh man, we are in such a messed up and confused situation in all aspects.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Please tell the IRIB at least broadcast their games through the new Spanish channel so we can see it in HD and I promise I will bring 2 pairs of new ears for their propaganda per match. I will make the Mexican maid and my gardener to watch Islamic news on the Hispan TV. What the heck, I will make one of them Shia Muslim.I do it for every game. just please broadcast the games in HD.

by the way.. thank you for the Imam khomeini highlights you guys posted in the general forum. great show indeed. He was indeed the greatest top scorer ever who scored an important goal on Iran 33 years ago, so good they are still cheering for it.
                              Last edited by webmaster; 02-01-2012, 04:20 PM.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
                                YES please , and can we ask for an extended coverage of the news since it is approaching the Inghelab celebrations

BTW: I don't know whether I mentioned this before. I went to Azadi a few years back to watch Team Melli, It was 7th or 8th of Moharram.
                                lol. For a moment, as I was reading your post, I tjought you were gonna add :
                                "... And while watching the match, We all were interrupted by the news cast"
                                Now, THAT woould have been great. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X