IRIB and their retarded interruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRIB and their retarded interruptions

I think I don't need to explain the issue here. I stopped counting how often these idiots have stopped broadcasting a LIVE football match to show nothing other than propaganda.

Jaamjam2 once again, in the middle of the first half, suddenly started to show News! Those who have watched IPL the last weeks know how frustrating that is.

The funny thing is that several people already contact them and their e-mails were read out by the host during half time.
    But what do they do ? They apologize.... Yes, they apologize and make the same shit next week again, they just don't care.

To put the icing on the cake, today the poor host had to apologize again. But NOT only for today, as apparently they will also interrupt the live broadcasting of the derby next week loool, everthing is well planned !

Seriously, can you imagine a host apologizing for showing news in the course of the upcoming biggest Derby of the country NEXT WEEK???

IRIB 3 is a bit better, but I have seen them doing the same several times showing some religious nonsense. None of them gives a ****.
    Everything is messed up in our country, so much that we can't even broadcast a simple football match in the long run without having problems like this.

Any ideas what we could do ? I know that at the end nothing will change as long as IR exists, but I am sure we could at least annoy them by bombarding them with e-mails for example.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

I understand your concern but I feel like nothing will be changed...it's soo idiotic, what's so important in the news that they can't postpone it for like 20-30 mins?? I wouldn't mind if they showed the news during half time, but during the game is soo stupid!!! Unfortunately, I don't think its gonna get fixed.
    sigpic

Comment

Do they really think people stay tuned and watch their news when they interrupt live games? If news get shown at halftime, I then and when stay on irib and watch it, but when they interrupt a match, I immediately switch. Not willing to watch a second if they annoy me that way.

Comment

They will also interrupt the derby as Mirzaei confirmed that on the half-time break. Well done IRIB. :|

Comment

you only have your self to blame when you watch IR football. i havent watched an IPL...umm..i mean IRL match for 2 years, you know why? because it is a waste of time. IR are toying with you and you are letting them. dont watch their channels, dont support their teams( esteghlal and piroozi), and ignore them as much as you can. trust me, they are not worth it.

Comment

I've tried calling them many times but it's either busy or they don't answer. I think if we can find a number that they answer and everyone call them is the best way. They can simply ignore emails.

The best option however would be to email Navad. If we all email Navad, maybe Ferdowsipour will talk about it on his show and bring the issue up.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

how about everyone at PDFC emailing IRIB and showing their concern. EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
                I've tried calling them many times but it's either busy or they don't answer. I think if we can find a number that they answer and everyone call them is the best way. They can simply ignore emails.

The best option however would be to email Navad. If we all email Navad, maybe Ferdowsipour will talk about it on his show and bring the issue up.
                I like this idea, Ferdousipour is boss he would definitely bring it up on the show.

If it is absolutely necessary to show the news during a game, then why not have like a 7-8 minute news update during the halftime?? Where in the world do you see football broadcasts (or any other tv show for that matter) get cut off to show a news update??

Comment

IRIB = Idiotic Retarted Islamic Broadcasting

Comment

Lol good thread. Also, did anyone notice the background noise in the Persepolis Zob Ahan game today? Yeki ba bisim dasht be mojri khabar midad badaz bazi interview bargharar mishe ba morabihaye do team You could hear his voice talking to the commentator lol.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                      you only have your self to blame when you watch IR football. i havent watched an IPL...umm..i mean IRL match for 2 years, you know why? because it is a waste of time. IR are toying with you and you are letting them. dont watch their channels, dont support their teams( esteghlal and piroozi), and ignore them as much as you can. trust me, they are not worth it.
                      I know where you are coming from and certainly often felt the same. I am sure everbody did or still does at some point.

However, what you are saying bro. is EXACTLY what IR is aiming for!
                      Football has a lot of power in Iran, no one can deny this. So much that it can even awaken a protest. Legends like Daei, Karimi, Kia, Hejazi...etc. were born in football. This power is a serious threat to IR; anything that has too much power in Iran is a threat and will be attacked, as long as they don't have the full control over it. That's why they even tried to stop Navad for example.

They are trying to take this power away from football as much as possible.
                      By using a name given by IR for the most popular in Iran/Asia, you are just playing into the hands of those criminals.
                      By turning your back on football you are just doing them a favour, nothing else.

Remember, its not "their" teams! They are OUR teams, just like it is OUR Country! We need to do everything to "clean" our teams. Its hard, but possible.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I have emailed IRIB myself several times using the most diplomatic way while using stern language, but to no avail. This is an old issue which have been going on for a long time .

What i suggest is a petition signed by thousands of people living outside. The language must be proper and diplomatic. No sense in using strong or insulting language as you are dealing with stubborn and "Lajan" organization that will not respond against such attitude.

I also doubt that Adel Ferdowsipour will make an issue or criticize his own organization , there is a fine line that he cannot cross . Mind you , he might surprise us and mentions something !

So , Petition IRIB is my choice to address this issue.

sigpic

Comment

BTW: Several of IRIB presenters monitor PFDC forums.

sigpic

Comment

well they know lot of people are watching IRIB only for the sport and to catch them with one of their propaganda shows they have to cut to the news.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

contrary to what many of us think, I think these interruptions are not retarded at all. not by a long shot.
                              this is all pure propaganda tactic. forcing ppl to watch their garbage, knowing the most number of viewers are when a football game is being broadcast.

why do you think they announce the start of navad program but have the previous programs run over, ensuring plenty of ppl tune in at the announced time who'd be watching their garbage programs waiting for navad to start

Comment

Working...
                              X