hope to see mehdi back.

a Dick-less Iraq and a limp UAE.
    What's to discuss?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      What's to discuss?
      the race for playoff is on
      and they will be more motivated then us for sure.
      with empty azadi both these teams coming for blood.
      it bea good test for our goali and D

Comment

Azadi will be empty? I thought we will have fans

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          Azadi will be empty? I thought we will have fans
          I hope not. I hate watching matches in big empty stadiums. We need to see at least 20.000 fans.

Comment

even before covid
            iff abd sazman leauge
            wanted crowdless matches
            they done everything
            to their power to lower the
            attended to matches last
            10 years.
            till there is 1 person not
            vaccinated in iran
            THEY WILL USE THAT
            EXCUSE TO KEEP THE
            STADIUMS CLOSE TO
            PUBLIC

Comment

Really hope we have fans in the stadium versus Iraq. It will be very enjoyable to secure qualification by beating them and destroying any hopes they had left with our fans roasting their team.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Also I am curious what we will do with our LB position moving forward.

- I think we all can agree, Hajsafi is not a LB and has cost us many goals over the years when he played there. Really hoping he does not start at LB ever again, he is not good defensively.

- Amiri is decent at LB, but given the last 4/5 goals we scored, we can see how much more we get out of him when he is up further in the field.

- Noorafkhan does not follow the game plan. Our play starts from the wingback positions, and today vs Syria he did not link up or move up at all, compared to Moharrami. This forced Amiri had to cover all offensive duties from that side, which limited what we could do from the left side of the field.

- Mohammadi is the most solid defensively when he is in form, and is extremely fast, but he is by far the worst with his feet. He cannot dribble well, and his crossing is very inconsistent.

Overall with Amiri / Hajsafi you have stamina and crossing, Noorafkhan strength & shooting, and Mohammadi speed and tackling. Out of the bunch, I think the best investment is in Mohammadi since his the only true LB of the bunch.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

rest of qualifications
                  i like to keep trying norafkan in LB
                  he is a beast and solid and
                  young milad and hajsooti
                  are good insurances back there
                  and free up amiri to be involve
                  in offense.

i bet hajsafi will get a wc
                  start as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    Also I am curious what we will do with our LB position moving forward.

- I think we all can agree, Hajsafi is not a LB and has cost us many goals over the years when he played there. Really hoping he does not start at LB ever again, he is not good defensively.

- Amiri is decent at LB, but given the last 4/5 goals we scored, we can see how much more we get out of him when he is up further in the field.

- Noorafkhan does not follow the game plan. Our play starts from the wingback positions, and today vs Syria he did not link up or move up at all, compared to Moharrami. This forced Amiri had to cover all offensive duties from that side, which limited what we could do from the left side of the field.

- Mohammadi is the most solid defensively when he is in form, and is extremely fast, but he is by far the worst with his feet. He cannot dribble well, and his crossing is very inconsistent.

Overall with Amiri / Hajsafi you have stamina and crossing, Noorafkhan strength & shooting, and Mohammadi speed and tackling. Out of the bunch, I think the best investment is in Mohammadi since his the only true LB of the bunch.
                    Completely agree with this analysis..

I think overall Milad has to be my choice going forward.. Just needs more playing time for his club and get his first touch and dribbling back up

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      What's to discuss?
                      more like a DISUNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Comment

We only need 3 points from 4 matches to qualify. After that we could field all our youngsters and give them good exposure.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Guys there is a 2 month break and we need to play at least 1 friendly. Not sure if you are aware but there is a tournament called ARAB cup which Iraq and UAE will be playing in. This tournament will have teams like Tunisia, Morocco but for sure their domestic players but the point is , Iraq and uae will treat it as a preparation for next games in Jan 2022. Playing Iraq on 27Jan without friendlies will make the game difficult to win.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                            Guys there is a 2 month break and we need to play at least 1 friendly. Not sure if you are aware but there is a tournament called ARAB cup which Iraq and UAE will be playing in. This tournament will have teams like Tunisia, Morocco but for sure their domestic players but the point is , Iraq and uae will treat it as a preparation for next games in Jan 2022. Playing Iraq on 27Jan without friendlies will make the game difficult to win.
                            we are scheduled to play 1 friendly against oman
                            at home before those 2 matches.

and we dont even need 3 points more to qualify
                            WE NEED 3 PT
                            if uae beat s.k syria iran and iraq loooool

i promise if we lose our next 4 matches and the friendly we will still qualify.

Comment

I'm still upset about UAE winning Lebanon. Reason is if lebanon had 6 pts instead of UAE then Lebanon chances to drop points in next games is more than UAE. If we don't beat Iraq in Jan then we will need to tie UAE to qualify.

Comment

Working...
                              X