Vs.

Kick off Times:

4AM - LA
    7AM - NY/Toronto
    12:00 - UK
    13:00 - Berlin
    15:00 - Dubai
    15:30 Tehran
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-07-2019, 10:22 AM.

Iran 2 South Korea 2

Comment

June 11th, 04:00 AM PST (Los Angeles); 07:00 AM EST (New York)...set your alarm clocks!

Comment

South Korea beat Australia 1-0 today in Korea

Comment

Date & times added and stickied
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Date & times added and stickied
            Merci

Comment

Uzbek brothers route NK 4-0

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Uzbek brothers route NK 4-0
                the northerners have regressed a lot over the last 8-9 years they're not even a respectable asian side these days
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran the Broken shall be king of Korea AGAIN!! All Hail the King

Comment

For goodness sake, is it possible that we play Aussies or Japan in a friendly game instead of Korea for once...

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      For goodness sake, is it possible that we play Aussies or Japan in a friendly game instead of Korea for once...
                      Can't believe we haven't played a single game against Australia yet since their arrival in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                        Can't believe we haven't played a single game against Australia yet since their arrival in 2006.
                        The scars are still not healed from our last trip to Melbourne =)

Comment

Off to South Korea!

Comment

im worried about our High Press vs SK...!! we left a ton of space behind our defenders often vs Syria..!!
                            i fear a more composed and quick countering side in mold of SK could expose us badly with balls over the top or though balls..!!
                            WM apparently has said that he is going to be playing Korea away with the same formation and overall game tactics..!!?
                            hopefully there was a bit of mind-games involved in such statement....!!? if not... i expect a high scoring, but relatively close encounter...!

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                              Probably not since JAP and AUS are too cheap to pay for the honor to play Iran.

KOR is paying all expenses for Iran to play them, all of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X