• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Syria

Hi all,
    I believe we had a match schedule for this Thursday June 6, 2019:

Iran vs Syria,

I dont see this match anywhere. is it cancelled?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    Hi all,
    I believe we had a match schedule for this Thursday June 6, 2019:

Iran vs Syria,

I dont see this match anywhere. is it cancelled?
    Still on. Azadi on Thursday at 19:30 Iran time. Faghani will be the referee

Comment

Comment

Comment

Our new coach needs to shed some weight. Not only he has a belly, he is also developing man boobs.

Comment

is good we are finally getting on track. but some players, need to leave like masoud.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              Our new coach needs to shed some weight. Not only he has a belly, he is also developing man boobs.
              Really? Lol how old are you man. Everyone’s body is differnt and he also is the coach, he isn’t going to be playing you know... he’s a 50 year old retired athlete give him a break and let’s say nice things about each other instead
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Hashemian still looks as fit as his Bundesliga days.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  Really? Lol how old are you man. Everyone’s body is differnt and he also is the coach, he isn’t going to be playing you know... he’s a 50 year old retired athlete give him a break and let’s say nice things about each other instead
                  I am a lot older than you think thank you very much. My comment was not to insult him but to merely point out its not healthy to have that kind of physique at any age. Look at Luis Figo, another retired athlete who is nearly 50 but hasn't let himself go like MW.

Comment

Hashemian looks more fit than our coach lol. When is the Korea game?

Comment

Baba don’t worry, the press in Iran will give him soo much stress, that he will lose weight and his hair will turn gray and have sleepless nights...
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

It will be hard to win against Syria. With better coach(Carlos) we didn’t so I don’t think wilmoz will manage.

Comment

maashaalah VeelMoose ma, kheyli chaagho chele ast..! he needs to practice what he preach bit more...!
                          i can somewhat relate though, its hard as fk to keep that tommy from bulging outa control once you hit past 35 and especially as you close in on midlife ..! i suppose our metabolism goes to shitt, muscles get weakened and cant burn calories as efficiently, hence one must better control intake and exercise more frequently to keep somewhat fit...... those ManBoobs though ..!
                          Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          Baba don’t worry, the press in Iran will give him soo much stress, that he will lose weight and his hair will turn gray and have sleepless nights...
                          a visit to local kabobi afterwards will ease off all such worries amoo..!

im afraid, once he get a taste for irani food, he is gonna start looking more n more like an NFL coach than a football manager..!!

nothing wrong with all that as far as im concerned, so long he maintains the discipline and professionalism and team spirit instilled by his predecessor and Just Win Baby.... WIN...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                            It will be hard to win against Syria. With better coach(Carlos) we didn’t so I don’t think wilmoz will manage.
                            well, our first tie was more of a mud rolling festival and the 2nd was more of a gift to an important ally in a meaningless game for an already qualified TM..!
                            But i must admit, Syria has been punching well above their weight and they are indeed a highly motivated and formidable opponent which should not be take lightly by Veeeelmouse and his boys..!!
                            still, i predict a somewhat convincing victory, as TM players will likely be highly motivated to play hard inorder to impress the new boss and make a case for themselves in his TM..!

Comment

Game finally listed on LiveScore.com. 8:45am PST TOMORROW!

Comment

Working...
                              X