• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

It's official!

He will be their number #7.

https://twitter.com/le11AmienoisFR/s...28658975383552

First Iranian to play in Ligue 1. Just a couple of years ago in 2013 he was working as a telephone operator, now he is playing Ligue 1 football. Take a bow, Saman Ghoddos!

Comment

Forget the jersey! Where's the contract?!

Comment

I wish the man well and I'm confident he'll tear it up but there ain't no man, woman or child gonna make me start watching Ligue 1 games regularly.

Comment

From the size of his smile in the picture, he is happy as hell to leave Ostursends lol.

Comment

Ken Sema goes to watford and Saman ghoddos goes to Amiens. Let that sink in. At least its over now.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Ken Sema goes to watford and Saman ghoddos goes to Amiens. Let that sink in. At least its over now.
              I really don't understand. I think with Ghoddos the owner didn't really let him go to better teams. I don't think Sema had such issues.

Comment

the owner is a fucking prick and for I care he can rot in hell. Didnt sell him to Celta Vigo, Huesca, Rennes, or Freiburg. Let him go to the WORST team possible. Saman dragged that crap team so far in Europa League, Swedish League, won them a cup, etc. And his only dream was to go to spain, and he had two offers to do so.

At least he is done with that shit club, now hes at another shit club, but in a much less shitty league. He will be their best player immediately, one excellent season in this place and he can escape to where he belongs, a top team.

Comment

the owner is a fucking prick and for I care he can rot in hell. Didnt sell him to Celta Vigo, Huesca, Rennes, or Freiburg. Let him go to the WORST team possible. Fuck ostersunds too.
                  Yeah, but hopefully he can tear up Ligue 1 and go to a better team like Kaveh did.

Best thing is getting away from the shadow of the Oestersunds owner. What a disaster that guy is!

Comment

The negativity here really is insane. You'd think Watford was Barcelona and Amiens a semi-professional Qatari team.

This is a good move.

Comment

Amiens really isn't looking good this season, not one point sitting at the bottom of the table. Hopefully not a relegation team!

Comment

the owner is a fucking prick and for I care he can rot in hell. Didnt sell him to Celta Vigo, Huesca, Rennes, or Freiburg. Let him go to the WORST team possible. Saman dragged that crap team so far in Europa League, Swedish League, won them a cup, etc. And his only dream was to go to spain, and he had two offers to do so.

At least he is done with that shit club, now hes at another shit club, but in a much less shitty league. He will be their best player immediately, one excellent season in this place and he can escape to where he belongs, a top team.
                        First take deep, deep breath.

Ok, now let's look at some positives. 1. He is going to play in the same leauge as Neymar 2. The club gave him #7 which means more than likely they have high expectations for him and he can be star of the team (which leads me to point 3) 3. Him being star of this team means he is more likely to move to a huge club (Amiens is not his final destination) Bonus: If he preforms well in Amiens we can establish Ligue 1 into how Belgium is with Iranian players

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                          The negativity here really is insane. You'd think Watford was Barcelona and Amiens a semi-professional Qatari team.

This is a good move.
                          I am normally quite a positive member actually, especially recently with all the good moves happening. Watford has made a great start to the new season, filled with quality players, including one that was sold for 50million EU this summer. Also the most visible league in the world. Im not saying watford is amazing, but its better than the 14th team in france at any rate, with a very minor fan base and no quality players of note. I think saman should be in a team better than amiens and watford.

Yes, I expect more from the guy chosen as "Best attacker in Sweden", who scored and/or assisted nearly every game, and scored against PAOK, Galatsaray, Hertha Berlin, Athletic Bilbao, AND was MOTM vs Arsenal, where wenger proclaimed him to be a marvellous player, the best on the pitch technically and tactically AND didnt rule out signing him in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            First take deep, deep breath.

Ok, now let's look at some positives. 1. He is going to play in the same leauge as Neymar 2. The club gave him #7 which means more than likely they have high expectations for him and he can be star of the team (which leads me to point 3) 3. Him being star of this team means he is more likely to move to a huge club (Amiens is not his final destination) Bonus: If he preforms well in Amiens we can establish Ligue 1 into how Belgium is with Iranian players
                            the bonus is totally false, for all intents and purposes ghoddos is a swedish player, playing for iran. The guy was trained and grew up in sweden, and is transferring from swedish league, based off his great performances for a swedish team in european competition. Nothing to do with iranian players from iranian league.

Comment

According to Swedish Media, Östersunds FK will get €6m for him.

Which is 3rd largest transfer sum after Zlatan and Alexander Isak.

Comment

Working...
                              X