Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come the SAUDI's yet AGAIN were allowed to play their last match after everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come the SAUDI's yet AGAIN were allowed to play their last match after everyone?

How come yet again, the Suadi's were allowed to wait and first see the result of Australia v Thailand before they play there final game?

Just like in 2010 qualifiers when they got to play after South korea v Iran, and knew a 0-0 draw was enough.

this time they knew a 1-0 win was enough as they got to play AFTER the Australia match?

why is this allowed and nobody complains? i really dont get it

I really wanted to see Syria destroy the Saudii's, the very country that has brought all this destruction to Syria...

except now we have to see these idiots runnning around competing at Russia 2018, yuk!!!!
    Darius Syrossian Artist page >
    https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
    Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

You can give a Soosmar all the money in the world, and they will will be a soosmar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

That's a major advantage & Aussies have every right to protest against it.
      Surprised & very annoyed still that IFF didn't bother to even lodge a complaint.
      Fking outreagous. 😡

Comment

FIFA has to act and let them play again. I hate so much that Saudi is go through our enemy. If we have to play them at World Cup group we will defead them with 2:0 by Sardar Azmoun!

Comment

Is this a rhetorical question? Everyone knows why the Saudi are allowed to do what they please. IT"S THAT ARAB MONEY!!
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Because Australia played at home and the time difference is huge?

Comment

This is a lost cause. As long as Arabs run the AFC you will not see any change.

Comment

In the old days Kuwait was in power(Eventhough they no longer are in control of Football, they are in control of Olympic Council of Asia), then there was a time when Qatar were in total control, nowadays Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and UAE are ruling Asian Football. These three together with their allies Jordan, Palestine, China, Malaysia and few other countries and companies make all decisions in favour of themselves. Have you also noticed how anti-Qatar everything seems these days? After Bahrain took power they ensured Qatar becomes weak. Bahrain and Qatar both have royal families who are from a common ancestor, so their monarchs are distant cousins, however the two countries do not like eachother and have had lots of conflicts and disputes throughout history. UAE and China spend alot of money and still do not get anywhere because their football teams have not many talents who can form a strong team, thus money can not buy them World Cup Qualification, however in the case of Saudis money + a strong team = qualification.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                  Because Australia played at home and the time difference is huge?
                  once the groups are formed, the scandalous organizers must take into account that Due to likely huge implications, final set of matches Must be played Simultaneously and plan to schedule accordingly..!!
                  isn't it a suspect that freaking Saudies seem to always be the beneficiary of such timing changes..??

Comment

They played their game after everyone else??? Quick someone call AFC I'm sure they just made a mistake, we need to tell them what we found out now!!!
                    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

i also spread that in afc site in instagram, and criticizes this again and agian, and i also point that our before the draw of final stage, that we should take action against this, if we are grouped with saudis.

Saudis are clever. They always play their match at home at the last possible time, they always have the results of other teams before starting their game, not only on last matchday, but also on other matchdays playing at home. This is cleverness by their federation and tactical very good. I do not know why IFF do not use this same strategy, we could play our matches all at 21:30 or 22:00 Tehran time, but we sometimes play at 19,18,17 tehran time, which is our own fault, as we can organize time of the kick-off.

But on the last matchday(s) it is always the same. Every Qualification ,the last matchday, or the second last matchday at least, is in summer time. and it is always the same, like the time now. And Saudis say, they are western asian team, and hot wheater in this time of the year, combined with the time zone, makes it unpossible to play the game before 21 local time. and if you watched the game, you saw that they had 4 or more drinking water breaks. They regain energy in this wheater, more than their oponents, because they are also familar with their own wheater.

All in all, saudis and federation are clever, and use the time-zone problem and wheater for their own, something which we can not do unfortunatley.

It is very unfair, AFC should make the matchplan for the last matchday, and also if possible for the second last matchday in the same region of asia. For example, Japan playing at home vs. saudis last matchday and australia vs. thailand would be perfect. Same for other group. Last matchday one group should play in far east asia, and the other group at west asia, so that the regional time zones could be used.

But i have respect for their tactical usage of the time zone and wheaster, they use this as an advantage, and also their money and more, but nobody can say that this is wrong.

Also credit for their football. Their football did improve a lot, and they played great football in this stage, and qualified with style and earned qualification anyway more than aussies. we must accept the fact that saudis are dangerous again, and i see them very strong (enough) to beat iran. we must say the truth.

Saudi players are faster and more agile and athletic as our team, while our team is tactical, physical better. technical probably our team is a little bit better. but i followed saudi matches. deadly attacks they can drive.

To be honest, last matchday, the fans even behave far better as us iranian fans, vaghan stadium moghayezeh mikardi wa tamashachi, they really improved in total..
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Two students had identical answers on a test . one question ended with 2/(1/2) =1
                        When asked one of them about this, She replied: Sir this is coincidene. Saudis having last game at home and after all other games are finished is coincidence.... lol

I said it before anyone else talked about japan saudi game. The japanese gave them free space to run. They did not care to even position themselves properly on the field. no fights, no arguments , no severe fouls. Besides remember saudis bombard and shower their guests no matter what job or profession the guests have and they can afford it. That is the problem.

Comment

Working...
                        X