Marc Wilmots Wants to leave iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Belgium and all iranian newspapers Wilmots wants to leave iran as he has not been paid his salary.
    I hope IFF get their shit together this is not the time man!!

https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...Pos=0#cxrecs_s

Wilmots veut déjà quitter l’Iran: Notre ex-coach fédéral n’a pas été payé !
    trans: Wilmots already wants to leave Iran: Our former federal coach has not been paid!

If we lose to Iraq Wilmots will leave. Iran chances of moving to the next round will be slim, less than 25%. He will uses salary as the reason to leave.

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

Add Stra to this list also, he dosnt want continue anymore because him and players didn't get paid.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hashemian to become manager if this happens?
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
            Hashemian to become manager if this happens?
            That would be a very tough situation to put a young manager like him in but honestly we would have no other choice, at least in the interim. I’m all for players/coaches protesting and holding out until they get paid their $ but if wilmots is willing to cause a fuss about this at this very crucial time then I don’t want him in TM. For now we don’t know how much truth there is to this news anyway so I’m interested to see what follows
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Come on, we survived 19301024012 "CQ is leaving" rumors

We can't even survive the first "Wilmots is leaving" rumor?????

PFDC is too emotional

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Come on, we survived 19301024012 "CQ is leaving" rumors

We can't even survive the first "Wilmots is leaving" rumor?????

PFDC is too emotional
                I can see it happening tbh. This is the same guy that brought a bodyguard with himself.

Comment

IS CQ available

Comment

CQ was committed to Iran. Wilmots needed a job as he was unemployed for a long time. He is going through the motions but his heart is not into it. I thought in the report it was mentioned that he has a job offer from a Belgium club. I never thought Wilmots is our man... Come on Hashemian, lets see what you got. I think Hashemian is hungry and bright, the only question is that can he earn the respect of the players or are we going to have locker room problems...

Comment

Anyone thinking Wilmots is anywhere close to CQ class and commitment is out of their minds. CQ was once in a life time event for Iran football. Will not happen again.

Comment

IFF only pays folks when they absolutely have to in order to avert disaster..!!
                        its about time willy boy caught on ...!! lol

Comment

Honestly I do not see him give a shit about iran ! He probably thought we are arab and have lots of oil money so we will spoil him with money. lol But now he sees that we can't even pay him a dime on time for his work !

Honestly i don't like to judge but i don't see him motivated towards this job! It seems like his there just cuz he has to be there ! His heart is not with TM ! Thats how i feel ! i could be wrong but thats how i feel!

Yahya golmohammadi should be given a chance man. This guy has done so well over that past 5 years or so.

Comment

Interesting. So Wilmots is earning 3 Million Dollars a year? How much did CQ get? And he is only in Iran while training and games? Ok.

Comment

What a joke IFF is, they couldn’t think before they kicked out CQ...... for how to pay Wilmot or another foreign coach?

It shows how badly the regime wanted to kick out CQ. And Dogs like khiabani and that 90tv guy and Branko made sure the people get brainwashed, stupid Persepolis fans they created so much hashiye for TM and CQ

CQ really loved Iran!

Sorry for the double post didn’t see this topic first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X