Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Hey everyone, I am wondering if anyone knows what happened to the Adidas deal with Team Melli? I assume that they are in the midst of negotiating a deal. Can anyone update on this. Thanks.

I think its almost completed. We wont be paying them anything. It will be a typical sponsorship deal where we get a bit of money to rep adidas on all levels.

Comment

It seems to be a finished deal, U20 will also wear Adidas at the World Cup.

Comment

Does that mean adidas will sell tm jersies

Comment

There is actually no news on whether it is complete or not. The last news that came was that Adidas wasn't moving forward until we broke all ties with Givova. That's it.

The U-20 team will be equipped with Adidas gear that was purchased without a contract a while ago. Nothing new on that front either.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            It seems to be a finished deal, U20 will also wear Adidas at the World Cup.
            Btw the draw for that world cup is on Wednesday looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              Btw the draw for that world cup is on Wednesday looking forward to it!
              Would you happen to know what time?

I really hope Iran draws with USA - it'll be nice to see Namazi go up against Iran
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hopefully this becomes official and we get our kits now that we are qualified

Comment

I hope they change the kit around a bit, its nice, but its could use some colour
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

it would be cool if they maybe maybe made the stripes silver to maintain unique look, but have the cheeah a light green color .

Comment

our purchased adidas looks like s**t. More zirpirani look than the givova an the white they use is horreible. Would love a new design with a new cheetah and with another white tone.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        it would be cool if they maybe maybe made the stripes silver to maintain unique look, but have the cheeah a light green color .
                        I'll start working on it right now

Comment

When does our Givova kit deal expire? I assume at the end of qualification? So in September/October we can start negotiating with Adidas for a real deal?

Hopefully we can actually do that!

Comment

Where can we buy this adidas jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Here, I made it:

Comment

Working...
                              X