EXPOSE - the fake experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXPOSE - the fake experts

It's time we start to archive and expose all the nonsense. So many supposed experts that actually never managed anything meaningful in their career are spreading their BS mostly around TM and easily get away with it - without anyone reminding them and pointing the finger at where they were plain wrong. Lets us this thread to throw in all stupid comments and collect them for fun.

If you know where to find the video as well please post it too and I might make one big video out of all footages. Surely that could go viral on YouTube.

For now, on top of my mind:
    Mayeli or Mazloumi comments about how likes of Gucci shouldn’t have been invited, before he went on and scored some of the most crucial goals in the history of Iranian Football.

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Where are Mazloomi and Mayeli Kohan now?!
    These are comments made by them before the likes of Ashkan and Gucci were invited to TM
    من به شدت به اين مسئله اعتراض دارم. اينها را از کجا پيدا مي*کنند؟ آوردن يک سري از اين بازيکنان توهين به جوانان ماست. براي صعود به جام جهاني همه چيز را نبايد زير پا بگذاريم. يکي را مي*آورند که حتي نامش خارجي است. جالب اينجاست که از او استفاده هم نمي*کنند. حساب اشکان دژاگه از اينها جداست. او به خوبي فارسي صحبت مي*کند و مشخصا يک ايراني است ولي فردي به نام نظري را آورده بودند که قيافه* او کاملا فيليپيني بود و من نمي*دانم او را از کجا آورده بودند.
    «من به برخی چیزها مشکوکم...؛ در مورد حضور بازیکنانی چون نظری و قوچان*نژاد در اردوی تیم ملی حرف دارم، چرا که آنها بازیکنانی معمولی هستند اما یکسری روابط باعث شده به تیم ملی ایران راه پیدا کنند.»9 ماه بعد از این شک، قوچان نژاد حماسه ساز اولسان شد و گل صعود تیم ملی به جام جهانی 2014 را بر سر دروازه کره جنوبی زد. بازیکنی که اعتماد کی*روش به او پیش از این 9 ماه هم جواب خود را پس داده بود.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
    ولي فردي به نام نظري را آورده بودند که قيافه* او کاملا فيليپيني بود و من نمي*دانم او را از کجا آورده بودند
    I didn't know that a player's appearance/physiognomy is determinant in their eligibility to play for their NT.

By this judgement of MK (player looking like a phillipino), he shouldn't have invited Azizi who doesn't look very dissimilar to Jackie Chan.

Comment

I want to make a photo about CQ eliminating all his opponents, please let me know if I missed someone.

Mayeli, Mazloomi, Derakhshan, Ghalenoi, Faraki, Branko
      Choi, Stielike, Fossati
      Assadi, Goudarzi, Torabian
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
        I want to make a photo about CQ eliminating all his opponents, please let me know if I missed someone.

Mayeli, Mazloomi, Derakhshan, Ghalenoi, Faraki, Branko
        Choi, Stielike, Fossati
        Assadi, Goudarzi, Torabian
        Don't forget to included IFF as a whole ahhahahaa

Comment

"Doctor" Zolfagharnasab, Khodadad Azizi, Ali Karimi (unfortunately), Majid Computer

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            "Doctor" Zolfagharnasab, Khodadad Azizi, Ali Karimi (unfortunately), Majid Computer

Majid Computeriii loool
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Mehdi Rahmati :"Let's bring an Iranian coach and make Queiroz work under him as an assistant. As an assistant he was successful but as headcoach he always failed in his career"

Unfortunately I can't find the video but I remember this very well. It was that time where Rahmati retired from TM and got emotional.

"man hichvaght az queiroz tarif nakardam. hiiiiiichvaaaght"

Comment

What about that PFDC member who was a "journalist" who lived in Romania :-)

Can't remember his name, but he hated CQ - Kaiser Amir
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Houman Afazeli, , and IRIFF finance minister, Amir Abedini, who told CQ in the fall that he can "go elsewhere" if he has a problem with the way things are run. Who can forget this:

http://static2.90tv.ir/342ac4e/Keyro...06_90tv.ir.mp4
                  Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Hadi Aghili, mojtaba jabari
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Aziz and Karimi criticized CQ?

Who is Majid Computer?

Comment

Azizi said that if he was the coach of Iran and defended with 10 men, he could also get a 1-0 result against Argentina. The audacity and arrogance it takes to say something like that is astounding.

Comment

Short summary of what that scum Jabbari said:
                          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...hlight=jabbari

Originally posted by Rumez View Post
                          "Jabbari: Queiroz offered nothing to the Iranian football ..."

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          He has finally done an interview after months and stirred up all sorts of crap.
                          First of all he said that there shouldn't be too much emphasis on using the phrase "Persian Gulf" because it will create political tension!!!
                          He has also given his reason for leaving TM as to protect the interests of his club Al Ahly and not to hurt them!!!
                          As if that wasn't bad enough, he has also blasted CQ for not having added anything to Iranian football despite his credentials and continuing to use older players and not giving a chance to younger ones!!! [is he even watching the games?!!!]
                          He also said the he played for CQ for 3 years and didn't learn anything from him.
                          What a retard!
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
                          This is his full interview.
                          He said Al Ahli was more important than Iran team!
                          Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          Thanks for brining this to PFDC members attention. everyone needs to know how much of a coward he is. By the way, he gave the interview to Al-Kass a qatari channel and they published it on the day before the Iran-Qatar game. He also said he wants to end his football at Al-Ahali and kiss the grass of Al-Ahli stadium when he ends his football. He also said, "everyone saw how weak Iran was at WC".
                          This guy has no gheyrat and abroo. selling Iran to freaking qatar. shame on him. but it's okay as an Iranian sport commentator said, good riddance. Now we have team that will gave their all for Iran and Team melli. just remember how sardar was crying after his injury. that's gheyrat.
                          Adios Jabbari, Rahmati and Aghili. TM is for Iranian who have gheyrat and don't put themselves about the team that represents a great nation.
                          Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          I guess the rumours were right that he was critisized by Queiroz heavily due to his first half performance vs. Guinea. He was subbed out after 45 and then announced his retirement when called up for pre WC camps.
                          I didn't want to believe he's such a douche, but apparently he is and now not only mad at CQ, but also sucking up to Qataris to get some more $$$ there.
                          Another sad ending to a once good player.
                          interestingly he says: I will never and under no circumstances return to TM!
                          http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/81466447/
                          Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          Jabbari verifies that his interview from recent days was legit!
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...هيم-بود
                          Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                          The funny thing is that if he returns back to Iran, then he would backstab the Qataris. A coward is always a coward.
                          When he was in Esteghlal he made sure that Jasen Karrar was thrown out of the club due to an argurment over who had to take a freekick. Post match he was saying that 'these arabs come here in Iranian clubs and think they can dictate the order of events'. Now he is praising arabs and talking bad about Iran.
                          The interview just underlines his cowardly behaviour and fortunately mentally disturbed people like Al-Mojtaba Al-Jabari Al-Thani are a rare rare breed.
                          Ali Daei left Bayern training to play for Team Melli in a friendly.
                          Jabbari left Team Melli to play for al kooft o zahre mar.
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            Aziz and Karimi criticized CQ?
                            Who is Majid Computer?
                            On numerous occasions, although they've been more quiet recently, like the rest of CQ critics.
                            Majid Jalali, Peykan coach.

Comment

Jabbari that arab sucker is back and I cannot believe how people have been celebrating this scum as if some legend returned. Just look at some of the photos or videos...disgusting to see how blind we are and easily forget the true face of some of these backstabbers. I am disappointed by Mansourian and all those players that posed pics with Jabbari on their instagram, engar che kharie - never forget what he said! There is no excuse!

Then again, something is fishy: A 34 years old camel who hasn’t played real football for a long time, often created hashyie and has glass knees too...why would a coach like Mansourian want someone like him?

EDIT:
                              + lets not forget Mansourian is a good friend of CQ, he knows what this Jabbari is about...
                              Last edited by Nariman; 06-29-2017, 11:24 AM.
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Working...
                              X