Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PP vs Kashima (2nd leg) score prediction

time for predicting 2nd leg
    i will be honest, i think it will end 2-1 for pp. i deeply hope from bottom of my heart i am wrong.

I agree with that . PP can definitely score two on kashima. They opened them up multiple times in first leg. But unfortunately with the likes of mosleh and ansari running around, I dont think they can keep a clean sheet.

Comment

Persepolis 6 - Kashima 0

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
        Persepolis 6 - Kashima 0

Comment

i also think they'll pull 2 back only to give up a tokhmy late goal, probably from a set piece..?

Comment

2 - 2

Comment

Persepolis 3-0

Comment

Being completely realistic this game will end 2-0 For PP and it will go to penalties in where Beiranvand wins it for us!

Comment

4-1 PP

Comment

I do not bet, especially when an Iranian or an Iranian team is involved. I encourage them to do their best and fight for the pride even if it is a loss.

Persepolis has limited fighting power whereas Kashima knows how to bring the ball with crisp passing. The fans, over 100,000 will come to support and they do not want to see any arguing and/or fighting. If any Persepolis player fights, he should be fined. Even in the first leg, those who got involved in unnecessary fights must be fined. The game is not a vacation to travel, eat well, and do basically nothing for the team.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Realistically I don't see them putting 3 unanswered goals passed Kashima, but then again I didn't see PP with like 13 players on its roster making to the finals either. So who knows, Branko is the miracle man in PP and he wants this trophy to shove it up CQ's face. "Hey, I can win the AFC Champions League with 13 players and 1 TM starter. Can you win the Asian Cup with ALL OF THEM?"

CQ idolaters must know that if he doesn't bring back the cup home he gets the sack and they're getting Branko back.

Comment

I feel a 2-1 for perspolis but I hope I’m wrong
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

when ppl say 4-1, and 6-0 what are you people smoking with those prediction, 6-0 was a joke, but 4-1, i just dont see it

Comment

2-0 in regulation for Perspolis and 3-0 by the end of extra time with Artesh-eh Sorkh raising the cup in Azadi!

Comment

I say if PP is lucky it will end up 1-1 ! from my past experience ( Sepahan and zob ahan) .

They better do well cuz they have messed up the league and if god forbid they fail , IPL fans will rip them apart . How many games they have Postponed so far. Also they forced SS to not play in azadi

Comment

Working...
                              X