[Round 1] Persian Gulf League 2019/2020 [program, ranking, live reports...]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Round 1] Persian Gulf League 2019/2020 [program, ranking, live reports...]

Are you tired to see our legionnaires being benched or snubbed overseas? Time to focus on our domestic league!! Why? Because :
    - Some new foreigners, some legionnaires came back, VAR and e-tickets are also being introduced.
    - Recent success of Mehrdad Mohammadi and Kaveh Rezaei in Europe, shows the league can produce decent players.

Round 1 program (Germany time):

Perspolis - Pars Jonubi Jam (22 Aug - 16.40)
    Gol Gohar - Nassaji Mazandaran (22 Aug 17.15)
    Naft Masjed Soleiman - TractorSazi (22 Aug -17.45)
    ZobAhan - Saipa (22 Aug -17.45)
    Mashin Sazi - Esteghlal (23 Aug -15.30)
    Paykan - Padideh (23 Aug - 16.40)
    Foolad - Sanat Naft Abadan (23 Aug - 17.45)
    Shahin Bushehr - Sepahan (23 Aug -17.45)

Thanks PSG jaan - thread stickied
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I am seriously concerned about the electronic ticketing implementation. I think most stadium managers think it's just software. This is a major technology/culture shift that requires planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance and support. The requirement of everyone buying an electronic ticket and using the scan code and their national id number (shomareh melli) is a grand one yet it requires different phases of testing, including customer/user testing, load testing, performance testing, logging and reporting, etc. Be ready for major problems on the first day and for months before they figure this out. Many of the stadiums are doing last minute implementation. I have years of IT experience including major enterprise-wide implementations. From all I have read and watched about the electronic ticketing implementation, it is being rushed and the first day will be very painful for customers and administrators. Hopefully, we won't have crowd control issues when the system locks up due to load and/or other issues and people can not get in. Sorry but Hazrat-eh Abbaas can not come to the rescue Let's hope I am wrong.

Comment

PP new jersey (copy of nike design) :

Comment

SS just release their new kit. Unfortunately not good looking

Comment

New SS kit :

Comment

I kind of wish advertisements were more natural looking.

IranCell's advertisement is like a giant gash on jerseys.

I feel the same way about Manchester United's Chevrolet logo. I appreciate the money it brings in but damn does it ruin the jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                I kind of wish advertisements were more natural looking.

IranCell's advertisement is like a giant gash on jerseys.

I feel the same way about Manchester United's Chevrolet logo. I appreciate the money it brings in but damn does it ruin the jersey.
                The MTN logo isn't that bad. It is the addition of all other sponsors that makes it ugly + all the sponsor writen in Persian, as if they were writing sentences

Comment

Opening game : Perspolis - Pars Jonubi Jam

Perspolis's line up :

Radosovic (GK)
                  Hosseini (C)
                  Khalilzadeh
                  Shiri
                  Naderi
                  Nourohalli
                  Alishah
                  Torabi
                  Amiri
                  Rostaei
                  Alipour

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    I am seriously concerned about the electronic ticketing implementation. I think most stadium managers think it's just software. This is a major technology/culture shift that requires planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance and support. The requirement of everyone buying an electronic ticket and using the scan code and their national id number (shomareh melli) is a grand one yet it requires different phases of testing, including customer/user testing, load testing, performance testing, logging and reporting, etc. Be ready for major problems on the first day and for months before they figure this out. Many of the stadiums are doing last minute implementation. I have years of IT experience including major enterprise-wide implementations. From all I have read and watched about the electronic ticketing implementation, it is being rushed and the first day will be very painful for customers and administrators. Hopefully, we won't have crowd control issues when the system locks up due to load and/or other issues and people can not get in. Sorry but Hazrat-eh Abbaas can not come to the rescue Let's hope I am wrong.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/198...AD%DB%8C%D9%87

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163165...E-%D9%87%D8%A7

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      The MTN logo isn't that bad. It is the addition of all other sponsors that makes it ugly + all the sponsor writen in Persian, as if they were writing sentences
                      Yeah probably. Reminds me of when we would have "Nuclear Power is our right" during broadcasts or religious text on Jerseys.

Comment

Torabi's goal for Perspolis: https://tamasha.com/v/ayaal

Artesh-eh Sorkh hamchenan meetazad!

Comment

What a comeback by SAP at ZOB.

After trailing 2-0 they have scored 3 goals in 15 minutes to take a 3-2 lead!

Ebi doing a fine job at SAP!

Comment

Alisha is below the quality of what you’d want/expect at Persepolis this guy has regressed so much over the years it’s really sad. Barely worthy to even start on Gol Gohar with the way he’s played
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Here is the highlights of the Saipa-Zob: https://tamasha.com/v/jmnnk

Amazing come back in Isfahan for Saipa, reversing a 2-0 loss to a 3-2 win in 12 minutes.

Sadeghi (Saipa's coach and Daie's replacement) is a young, up and coming coach and he has a group of young players who are bound to make wonders this season. This is exciting.

Comment

Working...
                              X