Iran entering its dark ages again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran entering its dark ages again!!!!

With this lost we might be going on a decline and entering dark ages again just like 2006 to 2011 we lack a good manager and we have some bad players we will be like Italy after 2006 they went on a massive decline and their highlight was not making the 2018 World Cup I would think even if we make the next round we must fire wilmot and bring a good coach just no Iranian coach the dark clouds are over Iranian football and it could be bumpy ride for sometimes at least for the 2022 wcq

I knew once cq left we are screwed big time

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      I knew once cq left we are screwed big time
      Why didn't you just include this post in the first post?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        With this lost we might be going on a decline and entering dark ages again just like 2006 to 2011 we lack a good manager and we have some bad players we will be like Italy after 2006 they went on a massive decline and their highlight was not making the 2018 World Cup I would think even if we make the next round we must fire wilmot and bring a good coach just no Iranian coach the dark clouds are over Iranian football and it could be bumpy ride for sometimes at least for the 2022 wcq
        We did that forty years ago. Everything else is the consequence of that. We lost many things!
        Unfortunately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

knew our football was gonna start to go down the shitter once we so shamelessly ran off sir Carlito, but even i didnt imagine our fall from grace happening so damn quickly ..!!
          gotta hand it to our goozoo federation ....just when you think they couldnt do any worse they proceed to riiiidan much bigger dump than ever before..!

Comment

Az Mast ke bar Mast

We are crap in the U17 territory
            We are crap in the U19 territory
            We are crap in the U23 territory

Yet CQ managed to keep our Senior team number 1 in asia Fifa ranking for 8 years, 2 back to back WCs, the second one with considerable ease, and a campaign which almost had us topping our group. Yet we refuse to extend his contract.

We deserve everything that will be happening to us.

Comment

It took italy 12 years to enter dark ages after winning a world cup. It took us 12 weeks after firing a decent coach lol
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I miss you Carlos what a legend, it is a shame how ungrateful some people were. He singlehandedly grew our football.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Next we gotta gang up on the Columbian Federation .... .!
                  Koorosh is ours and ours Only..!... WE WANT OUR COACH BACK Immediately..!
                  he was under lifetime contract with the true TM Fans worldwide, making the unapproved signing with Columbian FA null and void @ its inception..!! 4MIL Fine to Columbian FA followed by CQ's immediate departure back to Tehran is hereby demanded formally..!
                  were taking this case to FIFA followed by hunger strike next if necessary ..!!

Comment

Iran entered the dark ages the second that son of a bitch Khomeini landed on our mother land and so many traitors and bastards cheered him on. CQ was just a light in all the darkness which unfortunately has been turned off by the evil hands ruling our country.

Comment

#bringbackQueiroz

Comment

Working...
                      X