• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Alipour @ Gil Vicente F.C. | 2022-2023

gilvicente.fc Welcome to your 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲, Ali Alipour 🤩

O avançado, ex-Marítimo, assina por duas épocas ✔️

#SomosUmSomosGil #GVFC

Congratulations to him for finding another European club.

Comment

Damesh garm. That was fast!

Comment

An Iranian transfer that didn’t drag out for months and full of Hashieh? Quite impressed

Good luck to him

Comment

Ardalan, will be happy to hear this!

Comment

This is great and it is the outcome of his hard work at Maritimo. Similar to Mehdi Taremi (at a lower magnitude level) he received a lot of negativity in this forum yet his work ethic and attitude regardless of whether he started or came in a sub eventually paid off. Step by step he started to even win praise here. He will play in the Europa Conference League qualifiers and hopefully Gil Vicente will make it.

Go Alipour!

Comment

That's a very good transfer for Ali. They finished 5th this season in the Primeira Liga

Comment

Has to compete with Fran Navarro, Élder Santana, and Juan Carelo: https://sofifa.com/team/1888/gil-vicente-fc/

Comment

I think he will do well next season. Much better than in Maritimo. Will be nice if he will sit near the top of the table with Taremi. Two Iranian goal machines in Portugal.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Great move. They are a more offensive team who showed a great performance last year and will be in the Europa Conference league next year.

Just shows that his performances in portugal were solid. They were not spectacular, but he showed he can be a serviceable squad members for stronger sides with his versatility, physicality, speed, and low hashieh demeanour. More of our players should follow his path, it is unrealistic to expect everybody to turn into taremi.

Damesh garm and this should ensure future TM callups for him

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      this is awesome! great news

Comment

Would like to see Alipour and Mohebi getting called up

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Great move!! 5th place means they'll be playing in Europe in the conference league if i'm not mistaken.

Ali Alipour definitely has what it takes to be a serviceable pro in Liga Nos. He's just 26 and still hasn't entered his true prime in my opinion.

At 26 years of age, Taremi was still in Qatar.. Who knows anything can happen to Alipour in the next 2-3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Ardalan, will be happy to hear this!
                            Haha.

Khabare khosh daadi, Horaad jan. Dastet dard nakone.

Be in migan CHALESH. Shayad tonest dar in team kaari kone, va shayad ham na.

AMMA donbale yek chalesh ast. In moheme.

Man dige amadeh bodam Ali raa pishe yek sheikhe bogandooye Qatar bebinam ba yek pirahane birikhte teame "Qatar Stars League" (joone nanashoon)
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Gil Vicente makes Ali Alipour official.
                              The 26-year-old forward leaves Marítimo and signs a contract valid until June 2024 with the “Gilistas”.
                              The athlete arrives in Barcelos at zero cost.

Comment

Working...
                              X