Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hats off to our fans in Russia

Im sure you are all watching this semi final

HOW FLAT is the atmosphere in the stadium? You can hear the players feet on the grass when they are running close to the touchline, its that quiet in the stadiim the mic is picking up this

Listen to our fans in all of our matches, eapecially vs spain

The uk comentator said he couldnt believe the noise from the iran fans

But i dont remember hardly any other matches either with so much noise

EVEN RUSSIA thiet coach kept having to go to the stands waving his hands asking for the crowd to pick up noise and atmmosphere for the team...

I hope we are like this for all world cups going forward..
    Darius Syrossian Artist page >
    https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
    Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

Agreed. The only problem with Iranian fans was that they were not united. Each section was doing their own thing. Argentinians have always been the most coordinated and loudest for sure.

Comment

We sang from beginning to end in all three games. It was an amazing atmosphere, i love seeing other countries' fans in the stadium get surprised by how loud we are.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        We sang from beginning to end in all three games. It was an amazing atmosphere, i love seeing other countries' fans in the stadium get surprised by how loud we are.
        Especially with those vuvuzelas

Comment

Totally agree! We (the fans) were unstoppable in all three games! Only Moroccans came a bit close to matching us but we won that one too didn't we? I lost my voice after all three games. I also agree that having one song that we could all sing like the Argentinians would make us by far the best fans in the world.

Go Team Melli!

Comment

Argentinian, Mexican, Peruvian and Colombian fans kill us everytime
            Sorry.

Also, am I the only one who thought there were a lot of dahati people in Russia.

Lastly, we had the ugliest crowd too. I love our TM but our fans in my opinion were ugly, low class and veryyyyyyy entitled

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
              Argentinian, Mexican, Peruvian and Colombian fans kill us everytime
              Sorry.

Also, am I the only one who thought there were a lot of dahati people in Russia.

Lastly, we had the ugliest crowd too. I love our TM but our fans in my opinion were ugly, low class and veryyyyyyy entitled
              iranians suck and are ugly. Thank you for another stunning analysis.

Comment

Brother, you're not going to like this but you sound like you were probably one of the ugliest people following TM. The good news however is you can change that without a single needle or scalpel. Go read some books and expand your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  Brother, you're not going to like this but you sound like you were probably one of the ugliest people following TM. The good news however is you can change that without a single needle or scalpel. Go read some books and expand your mind.
                  ... and in the process maybe find some love for fellow Iranians (or human beings for that matter) regardless of how they look or dress

Comment

I'll never forget the change in volume when Iran got that last second freekick.

We went crazy

Comment

our fans were disgraceful. they were having fun and partying outside of portugals hotel in the middle of the fan zone. how dare they!!!!

jokes aside. i loved watching the fan videos, especially stadium reaction after our goal vs morocco.

also the black guy leading the chants with his drum. Black Sia is his name? enjoyed watching him sing

thanks to all that represented for us
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Russia was fantastic and the game and atmosphere was unbelievable!!! I already miss it...

Comment

I wish we had some proper chants instead of all boogs, but i guess that's normal as a lot of casual fans were attending.

Comment

A few observations from my trip to russia. I went to the Morocco and Spain game:

-Was a pleasure to meet Iranians from every corner of the world - Japan, Thailand, Eastern Europe, and then of course the US/Canada/Europe. We're so dispersed, it's sad in a way.

-The majority of iranian fans seemed to be from Iran. Some were very classy, intelligent. Others were a bit bi-farhang. Cutting line, being loud and obnoxious, rude, etc.

-Our culture is too individualistic for group chants. Most times there wasn't even an EFFORT to coordinate those awful vuvuzelas. Having said that, we were loud, energetic, and EVERYWHERE. Maybe I noticed the Iranian fans because I was Iranian, but no. We were ever-present and definitely left our mark on Russia.

-The euphoria and national unity I felt after the Morocco game...gives me goosebumps. Zero bad vibes, just pure joy with hamvatans. Never experienced anything like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post

-Our culture is too individualistic for group chants. Most times there wasn't even an EFFORT to coordinate those awful vuvuzelas. Having said that, we were loud, energetic, and EVERYWHERE. Maybe I noticed the Iranian fans because I was Iranian, but no. We were ever-present and definitely left our mark on Russia.
                              I went to all three matches and I think the problem is no iranians want to follow the chant. They all want to lead. The second someone does a dootdoodoodootdootdoo, 3 other people say "Iran!" but 20 pick up their booghs to join in on the horn part.

Overall, we really need some songs. Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, they all have some songs that everyone knows the words too and everyone sings along while jumping.

Comment

Working...
                              X