• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Beiranvand @ Royal Antwerp FC | 2020-2021

https://www.isna.ir/news/98110806292...88%D8%B1%D9%88

https://royalantwerpfc.be/news/welko...za-beiranvand/
    https://twitter.com/official_rafc/st...42172387147778

Good luck, a bit late but he has the physique and ability to have decent career in Europe

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

On a selfish level I’m sad that he’s not our goalie anymore at Persepolis but overall I’m very happy he finally made the move to Europe and is starting in a place he can excel. This will greatly help his career and team Melli. He has the ability to be a star
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

They said Gent now its Royal Antwerp ?

Dont even know the team but still very happy

Comment

Just saw theyr third in Belgium , seems theyr a good team

Comment

damet garm pesar! good move for him and it was about time. Good luck to him in Europe

Comment

One year too late, but best of luck to our goalie. Will be supporting him throughout, he can go much bigger places.

Comment

I made a bet so will honour it with a poll for charity if he starts for them.

Comment

Finally! About time.

Comment

Actually better than genk at the moment in the league. Probably because they havent had to juggle european competitions.

They have a very loud/intimidating home ground, nice city.

It seems their current number 1 will be moving to Turkey at the end of the season, so Beira can take over no problems.

Good move and Im sure he will shine.

Comment

WOW I'm shocked, I never thought he would leave Iran. Good for him, happy for him ! Go beira! Hopefully it works out well !
                      is this official guys? I don't see this news anywhere else?!

Update: guys I just looked this up, apparently it's not signed... if you notice the person in the photo next to him is Iranian, could that just be his agent? Other sources say he's going there in the summer.

Comment

Is he joining now or in the summer?
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He’s not going till the summer.

Comment

Congrats Alireza Beiranvand!! I’m sure this transfer will help Persepolis financially too.

Persepolis also need to invest in their 3rd string GK by giving the kid minutes this season and in the summer.

Rado is such a patient and hardworking goalkeeper. Unlike other foreigners who came and went in Persepolis, Rado is a loyal Persepolisi like Arifi was. He sat on the bench for 2 years but never peeped a single word to his compatriot head coach who loved Beiranvand. I have a lot of respect for Rado. But I honestly think he’s just not 1st string material. Rado is a great 2nd GK but we need to get our young 3rd string ready now, for the future.

Comment

Royal Antwerp already have a good GK though

Edit: Did some digging, Sinan Bolat's contract is expiring this summer. While Antwerp were eager for him to extend, his head has been turned by a number of clubs in Turkey including Besiktas. He's done really well for them though, even scoring in a Champions League game once. If Beiranvand is signing in the summer this move makes a lot more sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X