Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I sincerely hope CQ knows what he is doing! (Goalkeeper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sincerely hope CQ knows what he is doing! (Goalkeeper)

I don't understand why Haghighi wasn't invited, Even if Beiranvand was head and shoulders better than him (which he isn't) Haghighi has world cup and European experience which beiro doesn't and he is a calm confident goaly, Beiranvand is a shaky nervous goaly even in regular matches, Imagine how nervous he will be at the world cup!.

GK is arguably the most important position in a team! How can we have a shaky nervous goaly that lacks some fundamental skills as our number one GK?! Haghighi should have atleast got an invite ffs.

PS. I have made this a thread in hopes that CQ sees this as he is known to have visited these forums even if the chance is slim please don't close it
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

sometimes beiranvand is spectacular and good, but mostly you do not know what he will deliver. today i expect a long goalie like him to have his hands at the ball. yes the shot was very good and close/between the defenders legs, very good and dangerous, but the distance still was enough to have his hands at the ball, or even to clear it totally...i am also afraid of goalkeeper position...and with defence in total..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Beiranvand has been quite shaky recently, but he will have a much better defensive structure in front of him in Team Melli.

Unfortunately none of our current GKs inspire full confidence and each have their defects. I know it's impossible, but I would have taken Rahmati as a backup. He has a shitload of experience internationally and can still save our ass.

Also nothing is finalized yet. Remember 2014 where everyone thought Davari was the first choice, but suddenly Haghighi popped out!

Anyhow, we should respect the coach decision who will surely select the best players to help Team Melli.

Comment

leave the guy alone and let him do what he wants atm, hes taking us to 2 consecutive wcs considering how shit our federation is at organizing. He has a system and hes working hard on it more than any other coach has ever done and more than any other future coaches will never do. tamam.

Comment

Alireza Haghighi !!! ???? I believe he doesn't play football anymore! I saw him couple of times in london. And as far I've heard He is traveling the world having fun. he doesn't give a crap about football anymore. He makes money from advertisements and he owns couple of business . Rashid mazaheri has been excellent this year ( don't wanna jinx it ). Also abedzadeh is doing good. I don't see any place for haghighi in TM !

Comment

We were pretty much in the same situation before the last WC and he made the right decision, I'm sure he will do the right thing again. BELIEVE!

Comment

The guest on reporting Persepolis's game on Monday night said Beiro was shaky. Five shots and two poor performance.

Rahmati is loose cannon. He could become similar to Ali Karimi and divide the team. My vote is NO to Rahmati.

Alireza Haghighi is modeling in London for example.

Since our chance to advance from our group is small, I will let all players to have world cup experience.

Going to World Cup is a great opportunity. Players learn, the federation makes money, and the yougth and public get excited.
              Yes, let CQ worry about Goalkeeping position. He is paid to do it.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

There is a reason to why Haghighi was left on the bench in a mid-table Swedish team. and even a bigger reason to why he was let go by them due to unprofessionalism.

Forget about Haghighi.

Comment

I think we all get surprised
                  Maybe CQ will end up with Hoseini in the net

Comment

Bring in Rahman ahmadi
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Can't judge Beiranvand solely based on his performances for Persepolis (not that bad actually considering everything), you have to look at his past TM performances, I think at the end of the day CQ cares more about that than anything else.

And btw there is no way Haghighi is making a return to TM, not even as a 2nd or 3rd option.

Comment

Alireza Haghighi? No way man, bring back Mirzapour!

Comment

I wanna see abedzadeh tested in some friendlies. Hoping he can do well and win the spot. He’s got the most experience against European strikers

Comment

Working...
                          X