X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

https://www.sdponferradina.com/notic...d-ponferradina

Amir Abedzadeh@ SD Ponferradina | 2021-22

Good luck to him, not the move we all expected but he is hard working kid.

https://www.sdponferradina.com/notic...d-ponferradina

Comment

You beat me lol

Comment

His confirmed offers were from Panathinaikos and Bovista.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          His confirmed offers were from Panathinaikos and Bovista.
          I assume Panathinaikos wasn't a guarantee starting spot since they have Greek national team goalie, otherwise makes no sense to pick a team with 8000 seater stadium over one of Greece's biggest teams.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            I assume Panathinaikos wasn't a guarantee starting spot since they have Greek national team goalie, otherwise makes no sense to pick a team with 8000 seater stadium over one of Greece's biggest teams.
            I don't think it is a bad move, as i said he will be playing in probably 2nd best second div in the world. and he didn't have any better No1 offer most likely. It is always hard for Asian keepers, remember.

Comment

Not too happy with a move to Segunda division but I’m happy to see that he is continuing to challenge himself

Idk how much of a difference in exposure he gets considering the Liga Nos gets scouted a lot anyways

Good luck to him. Hope he kills it

Comment

I'm so confused...why...

Comment

Not a bad move at all! I honestly am not familiar with this team but the top half teams of liga adelante level wise are very good….hopefully he can stand out there and get into La Liga.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Obviously his goal is La Liga and he things Segunda will be the perfect gateway to that. Spending one year at the club and going to La Liga will make this move worth it.

Comment

Very weird. Most of Portuguese league experts expected him to make transfer to braga,guimaraes level team. He was one of the best GKs in their league for last 2 years.

But I think as FA he simply could not risk waiting any more. Later in the window he may have got better offers but certainly not guaranteed or even likely to be #1.

Morocco and Sevilla #1 Bono was in segunda for 4 years acrually before making Sevilla transfer (he is 30 now) so I don’t think Gk Transfers from segunda to primiera are impossible if he performs well.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                        Obviously his goal is La Liga and he things Segunda will be the perfect gateway to that. Spending one year at the club and going to La Liga will make this move worth it.
                        In a fair world, I would agree. But we all know our players are not rewarded the way they should.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          In a fair world, I would agree. But we all know our players are not rewarded the way they should.
                          I don’t get the negative sentiment about this move…..liga adelante is a very solid level to be playing at. At maritimo over the years he was being rotated in and out until last season where he played much more than Charles.

Even if it’s not to la liga….if he plays well in this team he can move to many different leagues. Braga would have been better sure but that’s about it.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

wow. what a disappointment

Comment

Acc to his IG moving to La Liga is his dream and he thinks this move will help to btter facilitate that.

Comment

Working...
                              X