Tehran Derby report on EUROSPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tehran Derby report on EUROSPORT

Eurosport's weekly show FIFA World just showed a report of the last Tehran derby including the highlights and some interesting interviews with Bengar, Ivankovic, Rahmati, Hasheminasab and Hossein Kalani. They also explained the death of Hadi Norouzi.

I recorded the report - it's in German, but I will try to find a footage in English and to post it here.

For those who have EUROSPORT in German: There will be a repeat of the report tomorrow at 12:00 CET, Saturday 11:30 CET on EUROSPORT 1 and Sunday 09:30 CET on EUROSPORT 2

EDIT: For those who have EUROSPORT UK..the report will be today at 23:00 UK time!!

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/tvschedule.shtml

Here's the footage in German: https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/vide...type=2&theater
    Last edited by 04041374; 11-21-2015, 02:46 AM.

thanks if you could upload it that would be great

Comment

Heh I just saw it live on TV as well today Was a surprise!

Comment

I missed it :-(

How was it guys?

Comment

im dying to see it, if any could upload it would be much apprecited

Comment

Would love to see it as well if you can upload it, would be much appreciated! Or if you find a link.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

WOW! I just saw the whole thing on Eurosport.

The best thing was it showed the highlights of the derby in HD!

I thought I will never live to see the day a match was broadcasted in HD in Iran.

Comment

Che ajab, Eurosport decided to make a documentary about Iranian football?

They were real assholes during the 2014 World Cup Qualifiers, promising us fans to broadcast Team Melli games every time but replace it with another match last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  WOW! I just saw the whole thing on Eurosport.

The best thing was it showed the highlights of the derby in HD!

I thought I will never live to see the day a match was broadcasted in HD in Iran.
                  Ever since the Iran-Japan match, any game in Azadi has been broadcast in HD format.

Also for the past 5-6 years all the games have been recorded in HD, but they weren't broadcasting in HD then.

Comment

ey baba stop teasing me guys now i want to see it even more

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Ever since the Iran-Japan match, any game in Azadi has been broadcast in HD format.

Also for the past 5-6 years all the games have been recorded in HD, but they weren't broadcasting in HD then.
                      They still aren't broadcasting in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        They still aren't broadcasting in HD.
                        Yes they are. Depends on the content and where it is being filmed.
                        IRIB 3 broadcasts all international football in HD as well as any games in Azadi stadium. It also broadcasts major tournaments in HD (World Cup, Asian Cup of Nations...)
                        Varzesh Channel is the same way. They are predominantly HD content.
                        There is also a channel only available in Tehran called IRIB HD and it has random films, shows and sometimes important games (TM in World Cup, TM Volleyball World Cup...) all in HD.
                        Ofogh TV is the newest channel and its HD documentaries but again, its only in Tehran.
                        The problem is most online sources are not streaming in HD, so you do not notice it.

Comment

love to see it!

hope someone has a link later on
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Guys I have recorded it and will upload it right now, it's in German though..

For those who have EUROSPORT UK and want to watch it in English: The replay is going to be at 11:30 London Time and tomorrow 09:30 London Time!
                            http://tv.eurosport.de/search.shtml?query=fifa%20world

Comment

TEHRAN DERBY report in German ... sorry for the bad quality

https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/vide...type=2&theater

Comment

Working...
                              X