X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adel Ferdowsipour 's article for World Soccer magazine

Here it is:

http://90tv.ir/news/405543/%D9%85%D9...A7%D9%86%DB%8C
    Last edited by webmaster; 07-15-2017, 04:06 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Merci Kamran jaan

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Nice article. I just don't like the part where he says "Iran may have been lucky to avoid Japan and Australia".

I think the way TM is playing, it is Japan and Australia who are lucky to avoid Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        Nice article. I just don't like the part where he says "Iran may have been lucky to avoid Japan and Australia".

I think the way TM is playing, it is Japan and Australia who are lucky to avoid Iran.
        japan lost at home to uae and played a draw with iraq in ekbatan they are a shaddow of themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          japan lost at home to uae and played a draw with iraq in ekbatan they are a shaddow of themselves
          Probably because of their decreasing population, definitely plays a factor

Comment

Working...
          X