TEAM MELLI NEW EPC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEAM MELLI NEW EPC.

If you have any updates pics or information please post it here as this is a vital step into becoming a world-class team. If you look at England and their facilities its kinda similar to what Carlos is trying achieve hopefully it's a step in the right direction.

Its PEC.

Comment

And to think not too many years ago, people were accusing this guy of only being here for money.

Like I've always said, you can see the true colours of the Iranian fan base during tough times. We should thank our stars that IFF decided to keep him during those tough few months (whether through their incompetence or otherwise). If it was up to fans, this man would have been gone a long time ago.

Even more amazing is that he managed to rally a very emotional group of fans to be on his side.

If there is no kind of tribute made for CQ when he leaves TM for good, we should all truly hang our heads in shame as a footballing nation.

This centre will still be here for many years after he leaves - CQ has no reason to do this, yet people had the gall to accuse him of being after his own interests.

Comment

They should name the building after him

Comment

20 years down the road, CQ will always be remembered as the king of iranian football.
          Hopefully after he leaves, he buys a house in Tehran and attends TM games time to time once he retires and visits Iran

Comment

he has done which no other manager has done for us which is leave a legacy that can be filled with the young managers currently operating his watchful eyes. with him being at the top of the triangle we can see success reflect down to the under ages aswell. im really excited for the future

Comment

Carlos Queiroz authored a report called "Q" report as part of the project 2010 for the USA football association. This was the road map for US national team to be able to compete for the 2010 World Cup. His report had many opposition from within US football community and was never fully implemented. The biggest result from the project 2010 was creation of the U.S. Soccer Development Academy. (see below the wiki link). This project has helped improve the quality of the football in USA.

I think after 2018 world cup and Asian Cup, if he is tired of the day to day coaching of the Team Melli, Iran Football federation should hire him and use him to revamp the whole football and other sports development in IRAN. I know it is a wish and with all opposition within the Sports Ministry for a foreigner ( outsider) to have any authority. If allowed, his Vision and work attitude will change the whole outlook for competitive sports in IRAN for decades.

Comment

So what was all that CQ said about Russia 2018 being his "short term plan"? Does he have long term plans to stay on with us until Qatar 2022?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  So what was all that CQ said about Russia 2018 being his "short term plan"? Does he have long term plans to stay on with us until Qatar 2022?
                  It really depends on TM's performance at the world cup. I mean if we lose all three matches then I don't think CQ would want to stay. Let's see what happens but after his statement I'm a little bit optimistic that he has intentions to stay.

Comment

It was officially inaugurated today by Taj and with CQ present ( actually the center is his brainchild and is dedicated to him! he has a huge portrait of himself in the lobby!)

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                      Carlos Queiroz authored a report called "Q" report as part of the project 2010 for the USA football association. This was the road map for US national team to be able to compete for the 2010 World Cup. His report had many opposition from within US football community and was never fully implemented. The biggest result from the project 2010 was creation of the U.S. Soccer Development Academy. (see below the wiki link). This project has helped improve the quality of the football in USA.

I think after 2018 world cup and Asian Cup, if he is tired of the day to day coaching of the Team Melli, Iran Football federation should hire him and use him to revamp the whole football and other sports development in IRAN. I know it is a wish and with all opposition within the Sports Ministry for a foreigner ( outsider) to have any authority. If allowed, his Vision and work attitude will change the whole outlook for competitive sports in IRAN for decades.
                      I should hope so as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        It was officially inaugurated today by Taj and with CQ present ( actually the center is his brainchild and is dedicated to him! he has a huge portrait of himself in the lobby!)
                        do we have any pictures?

Comment

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/401225/%d8%a7%d...a7%d9%8a%d9%87

CQ inaugurating

Comment

Working...
                            X