Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to be our Kaabi, Pooladi in the WC this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is going to be our Kaabi, Pooladi in the WC this time?

Hossein Kaabi did really well in the match versus Portugal in the 2006 World Cup, he managed to trouble both Figo and CR7.

Mehrdad Pooladi did really well in the match versus Argentina in the 2014 World Cup, he even dribbled them

Both of these players are no longer in our team, there is still 6 months left, do you think Queiroz should bring these two back to the team and can he get these two ready for stopping Morata, CR7 and co?

or who do you think will be the Kaabi or Pooladi this time around?

Milad Mohammadi

Comment

Comment

Vahid Amiri. This guy got miles on him and in the Venezuela game you could see he is starting to pickup some sexy move. His finishing is very bad though.
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Comment

Not a fullback but my answer is Rouzbeh Cheshmi. I expect him to be the one to give the most head aches to our opposition when trying to break us down. His work rate is second to none and is extremely good at reading his opponents and being a step ahead. If given the chance to start (which I’m pretty confidently he will 2 out of the 3 matches) I’d have my money on him.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Put Amiri in a camp for a month with top level coaches to improve his judgement and you got yourself a little X-factor running on that wing.

In terms of who will be the Kaabi/Pooladi - of course it will be Milad.

Comment

In Milad Mohammadi we trust.

Comment

Khoda

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                      Milad Mohammadi
                      100 percent, he is our key player
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Was Pooladi that good in the last world cup, I honestly don't have that recollection.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          Was Pooladi that good in the last world cup, I honestly don't have that recollection.
                          2-3 months prior the 2014WC LB position was a major concern for us and folks shitt-talked Pouladi upon his intro into TM by CQ, but he gradually picked it up and by WC his Fitness and Form was @ its Peak ...!! somewhat like Amiri his overall quality and poise as a footballer was still a major suspect but he was a battering, physical beast by WC and what he lacked in quality, more than made up with Immense workrate, hustle-factor and resiliency..!!
                          his shining moment was off course vs Argentina but he had a himself a very solid WC run overall..!!

i think, he was recognized as a top 10 players in that wc in performance charts on the distance covered and the amount of running he did..!!

personally thought he was just Ok and slightly above average player for us at that WC...! overall tm-fans Definitely Over-rated the shitt outa him and thought he was surely gonna get signed by a European team..!! off course, aside from few EU rumors, no serious interest come about, so he went for the big $$ in Gutter and then he made a retarded mistake of becoming a faraari...!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Not a fullback but my answer is Rouzbeh Cheshmi. I expect him to be the one to give the most head aches to our opposition when trying to break us down. His work rate is second to none and is extremely good at reading his opponents and being a step ahead. If given the chance to start (which I’m pretty confidently he will 2 out of the 3 matches) I’d have my money on him.
                            i like him a lot too..! but yaroo ye kam Kond mimoneh..?
                            he possesses good size, immense poise and well above average Game Intelligence and Positional Sense for a domestic player but unless he improve his speed of play and peak out his fitness and form in time for the WC, im not even sure he will feature for us at Russia, although looks good enough to make the traveling squad, due to CQ's infatuation with versatile defensive players..!!
                            he sorta reminds me of DM/ Haghighi, who i also liked and rated his game, but a guy who simply wasnt ready for WC Maddening Speed of play, got himself a short stint, late in the game against Argentina and Rid royally, loosing track of Messi in the run-up to his stoppage time winner..!!

Comment

ramin rezaeian!

Comment

Working...
                              X