We already know who 1 of our opponents will be in the world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We already know who 1 of our opponents will be in the world cup

Since we will be in pot 3 and half of the teams in pot 4 will be from Asia we know our opponent will be one of these 4 teams:
    Nigeria, Serbia, Panama, Greece/Honduras/Morroco/Ivorycoast (if any of these qualify Serbia will be moved to pot 3 with us and we avoid them although I want serbia cause we have prepared for them by playing montenegro macedonia and russia, if 2 of them qualify Nigeria will also be moved to pot 3 as well ) imagine we get Greece that would be awesome Karim, Masoud and Haj Safifis knowledge can be off great help.

I want Greece so bad because of the old Greece VS. Persia battle!
    Plus, one of my good friends is half Greek

Comment

If we get Greece we will need the buddy ansarifarnt and xajisaftis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Greece can be very dangerous. I hope we get any easy group!

Comment

Best case would be getting either Panama or Honduras... Worst case would be getting Morocco or Serbia

Comment

Panama is the weakest of all the teams, but i do prefer Greeks as well for many reasons, I'm confident we can beat any of the pot 4 teams even serbia, pot 2 will.be key as long as we don't get Spain or another one of the tougher teams we can get past the group stage, i Will actually like to get Italy (if they qualify) from pot 2 they usually suck in group stages and lose/underperform to weaker opponents i.e new zeland , Slovakia , USA, Costa rica etc

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
              Greece can be very dangerous. I hope we get any easy group!
              Greece is not dangerous at all. I'd take greece over Nigeria any day. Japan in last world cup had such an easy group and we would have definetly qualified in that group.

Comment

If we end up in a strong group, we wont qualify, that's for sure.

If we end up in a weak group and qualify, the whole world will say we had an easy group.

I hope we have a balanced group. Maybe 1 very strong team, one half decent and one relatively weak. That would be the perfect group for us.

Comment

i still beleive pot 3 is better for us, we can get anyteam, we must have confidence in our self.

Comment

So we're for sure going to be in pot 3?

Comment

Pot3 is definetly Better than pot 4 just do a simple comparison of the teams it's such a no brainer

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

If Costa Rica got past England/Italy/Uruguay we can too.

Some of the pot 2 teams def have more qualitu than us but some teams can get flustered.

We flustered Argentina for 90 min and only Messi could save them.

You are telling me we cant do the same to similar but weaker teams like Uruguay/Colombia?

On Team Mellis best day we are scared of no one.

Iran/Greece is just as even a game as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                          Greece is not dangerous at all. I'd take greece over Nigeria any day. Japan in last world cup had such an easy group and we would have definetly qualified in that group.
                          How with CQ festish for weird player selections could we have qualified from any WC group (as if Argentina-Nigeria-Bosnia is the group of death)? How could we have scored more than one goal, specially with the like of Heydari at RW?

People are dreaming these day with their "We sould have qualify if we played Bosnia, before Argentina, blabla".

Comment

Well, we are talking as if we're among the big fish in this tournament. Let's get real, every team in the WC will want us in their group as well. We *think* Panama/Greece/Morocco/etc. are easier teams to play against but they, too, feel the same way about us. That's why this pot 3 vs. pot 4 debate is pointless. No matter where we end up or who we get in our group, it will be the toughest three games we have played in the last 4 years.

Comment

I think instead of focusing on names we should focus on styles. There are many teams that on paper maybe stronger than a team like ...let's say Mexico, but I still would prefer to play them than Mexico. We have played Mexico a few times and they have always beaten us comfortably.Why? Because their style of play is hard for us to handle. We just don't match up well. On the other hand Mexico may lose to a team that we could actually tie or even beat.Why? Because Mexico may not match up well with them. So, what I'm trying to say is that we should hope for teams in our group that we match up well against,regardless of their names, except ofcourse most of the POT A teams none of which we probably can't even tie let alone beat.

Comment

Working...
                              X