This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women in Stadium (Discussion Thread)

This is a very important topic and I think it deserves its own thread (Women in Stadiums). Taj has come out in tacit support of this and I think that things are mobilizing towards allowing women into the stadium. Let's hope it keeps going.

رییس فدراسیون درباره بحث حضور بانوان در ورزشگاه*ها، اظهار کرد:شخصا به عنوان رییس فدراسیون فوتبال مخالفتی با حضور بانوان ندارم، اما این مهم نیازمند تصمیم*گیری کلان و تدبیری ویژه* دارد.

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    This is a very important topic and I think it deserves its own thread (Women in Stadiums). Taj has come out in tacit support of this and I think that things are mobilizing towards allowing women into the stadium. Let's hope it keeps going.

رییس فدراسیون درباره بحث حضور بانوان در ورزشگاه*ها، اظهار کرد:شخصا به عنوان رییس فدراسیون فوتبال مخالفتی با حضور بانوان ندارم، اما این مهم نیازمند تصمیم*گیری کلان و تدبیری ویژه* دارد.
    Sadly it is not going to happen unless the head honcho permits it, which I highly doubt he will.

Comment

Head Honcho will not agree, as its his job NOT TO BOW TO THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE!! How else can this be an Islamic Republic!??

Comment

Who the Hell is head honcho?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Azadi is way more intimidating with just men, I don't mind it staying that way
          You just got Caged
          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Obviously Khamenei

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            Who the Hell is head honcho?

Comment

Dude are you serious? I have a feeling you are just trolling or I hope you are just trolling.

Its not about Azadi being intimidating. Its about equal rights for both genders. Also, if intimidation is your goal, having 100% of the population eligible to view matches at Azadi will ensure that every single game in Azadi will be a sell out or near a sell out going forward. This isn't always the case now as sometimes Azadi is not 100% filled up or anywhere close to 100% filled up. You know what is not intimidating? A match with a half-filled Azadi stadium.

Finally, calling it Azadi stadium is quite ironic when half of your population cannot attend matches in said stadium.

It is a dumb, archaic and inexcusable rule to exclude our women from Azadi. It must be changed.

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
              I think Azadi is way more intimidating with just men, I don't mind it staying that way

Comment

Imagine the SS and PP attendance and other league games. We would have sellouts all over the place.

Comment

صوفی*زاده، نایب رییس بانوان فدراسیون فوتبال:
                  امیدواریم زیرساخت*های لازم برای ورود بانوان به ورزشگاه**ها فراهم شود.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                    Obviously Khamenei
                    Sometimes I forget that guy has the final say over everything in Iran, even a simple decision such as letting women into the stadium! Has he ever made his opinion public about the situation. Or is more because of pressure from other high ranked narrow minded officials?

Comment

I am not sure if he has explicitly said he is against it, i remember him indirectly saying he is against it but what is clear is that he is in fact completely against letting women into stadiums. As far as narrow mindedness goes, I don't think he needs pressure from high ranking officials to have narrow minded policies. I think he has that covered entirely by himself.

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      Sometimes I forget that guy has the final say over everything in Iran, even a simple decision such as letting women into the stadium! Has he ever made his opinion public about the situation. Or is more because of pressure from other high ranked narrow minded officials?

Comment

These are all the baby steps in making women's admission to our stadiums come true. I doubt other cities will adapt to it though, it will start with Tehran and then sooner or later it will be legitimized throughout the country.

How sad is it that in 21st. Century we have to discuss allowing women to our stadiums?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                          Go find a wall, preferably a hard one, concrete would be a great choice

Put both hands flat on the wall

Pull head waaaaaaaay back

Hit the wall with your forehead as hard as you can

Hopefully that will knock some sense into you and will prevent you from falling over your own words and ending up with your own feet in your mouth !

#allowwomeninstadiumsalready

Comment

Head Honcho. Ya'll need a medal!!!

Comment

Screw the head honcho!

And his plastic hand!

Comment

Working...
                              X