Vote for Team Melli to be in FIFA20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for Team Melli to be in FIFA20

I'm pretty sure this happens regularly, but its important that we continue to show support for Iran to be featured in FIFA's video games and for football/soccer fans around the world to be exposed to our country and its athletes -- even if its only through a video game! I think this is deserving of a clean thread: please vote for Iran to be featured in FIFA 20 and spread the word!:

https://www.fifplay.com/fifa-20-national-teams-vote/

Voted but it’s honestly criminal to not put Croatia in the game

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Voted but it’s honestly criminal to not put Croatia in the game
      Actually, EA sent an offer to Davor Suker to put Croatia in the game, Davor is the head of Croatian FA, but he asked for too much money, so... yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
        I'm pretty sure this happens regularly, but its important that we continue to show support for Iran to be featured in FIFA's video games and for football/soccer fans around the world to be exposed to our country and its athletes -- even if its only through a video game! I think this is deserving of a clean thread: please vote for Iran to be featured in FIFA 20 and spread the word!:

https://www.fifplay.com/fifa-20-national-teams-vote/
        Sorry bro, it most likely won’t happen. Although the division of EA that works on Fifa is based in Canada, EA are probably worried that using Iran would tarnish their image so, most likely won’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

UAE has more votes than Iran? this is shameful

Comment

What happened to the Iranian internet mafia come on guys! Get Iran to the top!
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Aghayoon, we've won this poll 1000x times before.

Until Iran comes up with copyright laws so EA actually sees real profits for Iran, they agree to licensing the players, and we are not sanctioned(remember EA is Canadian and America's follower)... Iran will only be in the World cup mode

Comment

Working...
              X