9:30 Los Angeles
    12:30 New York/Toronto
    17:30 UK
    18:30 Berlin
    20:00 Tehran
    Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      All of them checking Persianfootball.com to see what we're saying about them..

Comment

In my experience, humid weather of Bahrain will be a problem for TM. So under this circumstance, one should not expect a high scoring game unless TM prove me wrong. However, If TM can manage it's stamena during the entire match I predict a win for TM on Tuesday. Go TM

Comment

Tuesday weather forecast for Bahrain: 95’F and 57% humidity

Comment

we can beat bahrain , we msut play fast score first and mentally be strong, that the key

Comment

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...bahrain-v-iran

Referee is Valentin Kovalenko.

Comment

#MondayMotivation

Comment

Does anybody know if Al kass is showing the game ? If so which one I mean Al kass 1 or 2.. 😁
                  Bollywood

Comment

Bahrain’s overall quality as a national(if u could call em that..!) team seem to has been under considerable demise since the Arab spring & the tensions between sunny & shiie divide in the country ....!!? Or is there a more compelling reason ..!? Say TM as a Team has improved by a far greater standards since under mostly CQ’s leadership..!? Maybe a bit of both ..!

Kuwait used to be a semi formidable ayrab opponent too..! Wonder what happened to them !? Iraq/US invasion possibly had a role !?

Comment

Comment

Thread stickied until kickoff
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Bahrain’s overall quality as a national(if u could call em that..!) team seem to has been under considerable demise since the Arab spring & the tensions between sunny & shiie divide in the country ....!!? Or is there a more compelling reason ..!? Say TM as a Team has improved by a far greater standards since under mostly CQ’s leadership..!? Maybe a bit of both ..!

Kuwait used to be a semi formidable ayrab opponent too..! Wonder what happened to them !? Iraq/US invasion possibly had a role !?
                          Bahrain has been resurging since that divide at least football wise. Now they are close to where they were in 2002 or so.

Their peak was 04-06 when they got to the AC Semifinal and lost to us in the 3rd place match.

Bahrain is like a lot of Arab teams..

1) Poor solo attackers. Instead they counterattack in bunches

2) One playmaker whos a bit better than the rest. The rest of the MF is just runners/muscle

3) A brutish(fouls a lot)defense with small fast wingbacks . Rarely if ever any ball playing CBs or crossers.

CQ had the formula down as scoring a goal and bringing them to us. Many Arab teams are simply not good enough to dictate play and win games so it worked with solid results vs Qatar/UAE/Oman etc.

The other strategy is to score early wear them down pull back a bit and then counter for the kill. I think Wilmots takes this one

Comment

TM had a high energy practice session today at tomorrow's match venue in 33 degree Celsius (92.4 ˚F) temperature with very high humidity. 20 Iranian fans were there to support TM.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Not sure if these are Iranian fans/press, but....Karma! A little taste of how our women feel.

Comment

Working...
                              X